Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Found a bug with Neala, when you first meet up with her real world version in the small store, tell her your address, and make her walk you to school. When you arrive to your school, the scene where she kisses you loops infinitely, making further progress impossible.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
where do i download the game with latest bug fixes?, i downloaded from main page and still had many bugs

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Found a bug with Neala, when you first meet up with her real world version in the small store, tell her your address, and make her walk you to school. When you arrive to your school, the scene where she kisses you loops infinitely, making further progress impossible.
You can edit the game to skip that part and remove the bug. I did it and it works well.

RematchL

Jun 28, 2023
I dunno why but i cant seem to progress Amos(tried to corrupt Allison 3 times a night) then followed the walkthrough so basically whenever i try to go at evening nothing happens rly aside from "Let's Play" and when i confront her at night the game crashes with a undefined variable upcase there is also a bug with umm Lisa that i cannot confront her about the tape whether in her house or in the park at morning so it's like the tape doesn't even exist

to sum it up in short:Amos Unable to progress further about getting rid of the her bf,Lisa Unable to progress further about the tape
as well the bug mentioned above me

i also had to rename a couple of files to avoid the game from crashing

imma attach the save just in case also i apologize if the bugs i mentioned have been mentioned before it's just that i replayed the game multiple times in hope to avoid some of em it's frustrating but it's understandable

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It seems that it's going to be a rebuild from the ground up. So it will be a good while before it comes out.

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
It seems that it's going to be a rebuild from the ground up. So it will be a good while before it comes out.
Oh no, I am just not feeling making or fixing anything rn.
I am also busy with other things.
Usually I play for 10 minutes do a bug fix here and there and go on with my day.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how to fix i got stuck too

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
You're not using the newest version. Because, the pito ntr scene in the schoolyard plays and I get save stuck because of a movement glitch which I fixed, I also fixed the bug in the new version with alison causing a crash because of a poorly written pause.

My advice? Wait for the update in a few days.
any news it fix alison bug yet i on her key quest too

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes