Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
this is just an upload of the current project and not a playable game. You'll need RPGMaker MZ if you want to actually open it and play around.
Wow! Thanks for sharing this. It will help me a lot.

Reactions: L0R3M

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017
Since Github is a no-go, here's a GitGud repo. Big thanks to BoycottedGuy for the suggestion, hopefully they don't suspend my account there since their policies on adult content are up to interpretation.

Hi! How to run this?)) The browser won't open it...

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Heyo guys!

I want to share something with you about my Urban Demons remake.

In this link you will find game's video sample with additional sound effects for the sex scenes and such. Please tell me your opinions so I can edit, make changes or delete the entire thing.

Sounds and looks clean!

I'm soo fond to this game that i love to play it on both text variations on Pure and Corrupt.

I really need to play again the vanilla to remember if it got blackmail route on certain conditions or if this was only present at the xalenda's and chilly's mods.

A total sucker fan for vanilla and mods from the community <3 Specially if is to run the vanilla version in a new engine without lag spike issues from the previous rpg engine.

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
Sounds and looks clean!

I'm soo fond to this game that i love to play it on both text variations on Pure and Corrupt.

I really need to play again the vanilla to remember if it got blackmail route on certain conditions or if this was only present at the xalenda's and chilly's mods.

A total sucker fan for vanilla and mods from the community <3 Specially if is to run the vanilla version in a new engine without lag spike issues from the previous rpg engine.
There is a blackmail mode

Reactions: BruceMcGivern
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote