Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
idk why but
1: i can't take a picture ( more likely mom ain't spawn in the fuking world after i pickup the phone )
2: if i go out the house i can't go back in like it stuck in the world map
3: only 2 place i can go is apartment and some dude house in the near street
4: if i open the door it will said can't load sound file
5: if i go into the room in the only house i can go in it will said missing map99

needmoresoup

Jan 31, 2019
idk why but
1: i can't take a picture ( more likely mom ain't spawn in the fuking world after i pickup the phone )
2: if i go out the house i can't go back in like it stuck in the world map
3: only 2 place i can go is apartment and some dude house in the near street
4: if i open the door it will said can't load sound file
5: if i go into the room in the only house i can go in it will said missing map99
might be because
This is a proof of concept and while large, it contains no available content at this time.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
it one haft years now did someone make it work or put some playable back with this mod ?

Jul 19, 2018
it one haft years now did someone make it work or put some playable back with this mod ?
Not yet, it's still the empty world. My guess is that the reason its taking so long and the reason it's still going to take a looooooong time before we see something from this project because of how jumbled Xalenda's mod is. That as well as getting everything all weaved together from the two mods in a way that nothing steps on the other's toes too much.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
My guess is that the reason its taking so long and the reason it's still going to take a looooooong time before we see something from this project because of how jumbled Xalenda's mod is.
I haven't been able to work on the mod in a while. When I first started this mod, I didn't have a job, now I have a casual job with long shifts and fluctuating hours and after a long day at work, I'm a bit lacking in the motivation department.

Sep 27, 2018
I haven't been able to work on the mod in a while. When I first started this mod, I didn't have a job, now I have a casual job with long shifts and fluctuating hours and after a long day at work, I'm a bit lacking in the motivation department.
:) haha The same goes for me to correct Xalenda mod.

TifaStrife13

Feb 19, 2021
You do you bro, you come first - don't force yourself

Reactions: DevSmutMeister

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I was really looking forward to this mod.
Chillyscholar did an awesome job with his mod, but it's missing the newer stuff from the official release which makes me sad.
Couple that with the engine upgrades and the fancy new animations and this mod had me kinda hyped.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote