Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
not far, honestly after I get off work I barely have the energy to tackle doing random doodles let alone C# courses. Am aim to release something before the end of the year, but if noting else I just try to make sure I producing some kind of content/update for my 2 patron followers each month. Eventually, I'll put something out and I promise to make sure to drop a mention of it in this thread at least once, cause I few like a few eye here might be waiting for something like that. Anywho games' gonna be free it's just gonna take time cause I have a lot of non-art stuff on my plate that takes up most of my time and energy. [Not to mention I have dyslexia, and both learning new stuff and making new stuff is a little challenging for me. This is why it takes me so much time to make stuff, and why I think my style changes time to time.]

Thanks for the support and interests in my development.
No problem.

Last edited:

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
who doesn't love surprise updates! glad to see your still pluggin away at this, and it's always a good excuse to replay UD. Corrupting Mrs Jennings was a core memory for me, and its always a blast to go through it again

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
who doesn't love surprise updates! glad to see your still pluggin away at this, and it's always a good excuse to replay UD. Corrupting Mrs Jennings was a core memory for me, and its always a blast to go through it again
Thanks for that mate, I’ve been kinda thrown off for the last few months and am hoping to get some what back into the swing of things. I really hope you all enjoy the new Ms. J avatars, looking forward to doing more later.

Reactions: Sandmaster
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes