Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Hey there, currently the progress of the game is slow. Currently been working 2 full time jobs and trying to do other stuff like improving my art style [cause I realize I'm not really the best rn], learning animation/code [cause I'm basically still a noob at these too sadly], and gaming [I don't play often but I love DnD and Battlefront 2].

So far I've just been working on writing what I want to happen for the first chapter, which for the most part is like 85% done. Then after that assets needs for chapter 1, which are currently at like 14%; followed by putting into the engine [0%].

I imagine that's not really that satisficing to hear, but I just wanna be honest. View attachment 1823959
Her right knee looks a bit wonky, other than that great design. Nice booba too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
could you make an alt version of mrs jennings that is white with blue eyes keep the dark hair ? i think that would be spectacular and i dont think it would take too much time

• Thinking Face

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I'd imagine something like this, i think.
View attachment 1950754
that looks amazing my dude however i think if you do continue with that but have the wide hips and large ass like her default that you made so you can make her a pawg milf she needs to be the character that has one of the largest tits and the largest ass in my opinion a typical teacher type in games like these thats my two cents lol

heres a recolor i did of the base gam,e

Last edited:

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
that looks amazing my dude however i think if you do continue with that but have the wide hips and large ass like her default that you made so you can make her a pawg milf she needs to be the character that has one of the largest tits and the largest ass in my opinion a typical teacher type in games like these thats my two cents lol

I feel bud, but honest seems like you've already found[or made] a pretty decent alt yourself.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021

also I should've added shadow, her breast are supposed to be pressing against the board.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
I feel bud, but honest seems like you've already found[or made] a pretty decent alt yourself.
well the issue is that mrs jennings has an insane amount of pictures in game and you can simply paint bucket recolor her so each pic has to be paintstakingly painted over if i had the line art that would be different but i dont lol so i was seeing if you with yours cause i am absolutely in love with your style if you would be able/willing to do a white variant of her also

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
well the issue is that mrs jennings has an insane amount of pictures in game and you can simply paint bucket recolor her so each pic has to be paintstakingly painted over if i had the line art that would be different but i dont lol so i was seeing if you with yours cause i am absolutely in love with your style if you would be able/willing to do a white variant of her also
I already did lol, but if I may ask what art program do you use?

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
well im referring to while you make scenes and future content of her not just this one picture lol ive been using this new program called paint 3d I havent found any others that can do it easier lol
I'd like to suggest you get yourself a program like Krita or Gimp [both open source and really power, not to mention free to download] then if you have the spoons for it, attempt the following:

1: import the file, or open it up for edit, in the program chosen.

2: check out the layer options; and play with the opacity, after this add a few layers on tops of it for stuff like [ Line art resketch, Coloring, Shading]

3: Export your new assets into whatever folder you like.

[also hope this doesn't read as dickish, really hope this help. From what i've seen I feel like if you ever dive deep into a decent art software you'll probably start producing some amazingly lewd stuff! Anywho, hope this help and thanks for sharing.]

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
very nice my dude i love it yeah i checked one of the apps you advised its just another adobe illustrator knock off I already have one myself its a great program i fiddled with it a bit id still love if you made this with a big ass as you continue with your mods for the game
Cool beans, and their fairly good free programs in their own right I think but god who has the funds for adobe lol. Also, I'll consider this option when doing stuff. I'd say expect maybe small shitty patches released randomly here and there if anything but also expect them to be fairly far apart cause I got other stuff going and am very tired most of the time.

Good news is I am getting better at making individual pieces a little better.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
How the game progression so far?
not far, honestly after I get off work I barely have the energy to tackle doing random doodles let alone C# courses. Am aim to release something before the end of the year, but if noting else I just try to make sure I producing some kind of content/update for my 2 patron followers each month. Eventually, I'll put something out and I promise to make sure to drop a mention of it in this thread at least once, cause I few like a few eye here might be waiting for something like that. Anywho games' gonna be free it's just gonna take time cause I have a lot of non-art stuff on my plate that takes up most of my time and energy. [Not to mention I have dyslexia, and both learning new stuff and making new stuff is a little challenging for me. This is why it takes me so much time to make stuff, and why I think my style changes time to time.]

Thanks for the support and interests in my development.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes