Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021

MainTitle.jpg
Overview:
(original post)

I've been trapped inside for like a week with nothing else to do, so I figured I'd try to play around with one of my favorite adult indie games Urban Demons by Nergal.
This isn't a complete overhaul of the original game just yet, so far only a few characters a scenes have been redone, but I've been enjoying diving in and learning the format the game is made it. Because this is my first ever mod I'm still working on figuring out the best ways of not only alerting scenes but maybe creating some as well. I've been using Sketchbook pro for the editing software, through I am considering switching to Krita or Photoshop. Always hope you guys and gals enjoy it, and I highly suggest checking out the original game and supporting it's creator. Also I'm really new to the community and this is just the best way I could think of saying hello, sorry.
Updated Post!
Hey there, so both because I've been getting a bit of support for my mod and cause I want to I've decided to keep working on this mod! So...yay? I'm gonna clean it up a bit, as well as use it for practice on my own personal game slowly in development. If you happen to find yourself enjoying my art work by any chance, please feel free to follow me on twitter.

Updated:01/31/2023
Game/Creator: Nergal
Modder: TiresomeTom
Mod Version: v1.4 beta
Game Version:v1.1 Beta
Language: English
Modder:
Installation:
[1- Extract to desired location.]
By Steps
[2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing. ]

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

old Mod Download: -

Current Mod Download
2.png 1.png 1.png 2.png 1.png 1.png 1.png
1.png

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
nide idea and good graphic skills so far, my deepest respect.

but what exactly are ya plans for? it looks like the mc is feminine in your picture? tags would be nice and a little introduction to what is changed.

but great project of a great game, thanks.

p.s.: are ya able to debug the bugs of the original? how didi you learn to code the game or is it just a design change?

Reactions: TiresomeTom

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021

but what exactly are ya plans for? it looks like the mc is feminine in your picture? tags would be nice and a little introduction to what is changed.

p.s.: are ya able to debug the bugs of the original? how didi you learn to code the game or is it just a design change?
Hey there thank you so much for compliment on the graphics, I've really been working on my style. I'm extremely new to the entire process honestly. So it's so far just a redesign of character assets and a few pictures. Once I've gotten enough characters changed, and key pictures, I intend to try my hand at redoing the animated assets as well...maybe. At some point I might do a few minor dialog alterations (once I learn how to) and I am actually looking into understanding the debugging process. Also don't worry about the more feminine design, the MC is still gonna be a domination big dick shota, the design is just my attempt to highlight a bit more of charm that the MC has going for them. I'll have to get on adding tags right away very sorry about that, and I did add a few details under the Change-Log: tab. Though, honestly I've only been working on it for like a week so far and haven't really made much changes to it. I know for a fact that about 2 changes I've made, will be changed again the next time I release... what I guess I can call a patch lol sorry that's still so weird to me.

P.s. sorry for the long reply. And I'm doing this both just as a fan but also to learn how to make my own game(s) in the near future.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021

Also I tried to edit the post and add tags but it was a no go. So for right now tags, are gonna be on hold I guess :l

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
great :D
are you going to add preggo at some point?
I could create the assets for it most certainly, but it'll take me a bit before I can edit the game in a meanful enough way to implement it I think. After I finish altering the default avatars for each character, instead of moving on towards the animated scenes I might work on the preggo assests instead. And thank you so very much, I really hope that my artwork increases the games enjoyment. Also, here's a sneak peak at one of the default alterations that I've been working on this week. 1.png

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
only "complain". could you upload ir in another site such as google drive? considering it has no download limits. only suggesting
thx!
Sorry about that, this is my first time doing stuff like this so I don't have it all set up correctly yet, but most certianly during the next patch drop for this I'll add a google drive link.

Reactions: cocomiel1

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I could create the assets for it most certainly, but it'll take me a bit before I can edit the game in a meanful enough way to implement it I think. After I finish altering the default avatars for each character, instead of moving on towards the animated scenes I might work on the preggo assests instead. And thank you so very much, I really hope that my artwork increases the games enjoyment. Also, here's a sneak peak at one of the default alterations that I've been working on this week. View attachment 1051161
OMG! i never would believe we would have the grace to get preggo content. am i dreaming?! O_O i would love to call you friend, no!, Master! All hail the Master!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Thank you so very much, I don't know if you'd consider it new content but you can most diffently look forward to almost complete remastering of the games scenes,characters, and eventually animations.
by the way which are gonna be the forbbiden fetish? (like loli,scat etc)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiresomeTom
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes