• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod RPGM Urban Demons Fan Mod by TiresomeTom

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Which would you guys like to come first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
I think you should start on the animated scenes before you start on the endgame stuff like preggo and what not. But that's just my thought.
I was actually thinking about putting up a poll for it, I still haven't gotten to either yet. But it has been two topics that have been waddling around in my head for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
by the way which are gonna be the forbbiden fetish? (like loli,scat etc)
Probably scat, idk if I can not say no loli right now (cause ya know this game is basically shota), gore maybe (but I might wanna make a sexy adult zombie game at some point and I don't wanna take it completely off the table), and everything else I'll have to figure it out as I go.

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Probably scat, idk if I can not say no loli right now (cause ya know this game is basically shota), gore maybe (but I might wanna make a sexy adult zombie game at some point and I don't wanna take it completely off the table), and everything else I'll have to figure it out as I go.
good to know it because then i or someone else request any event with those forbbiden content and yeah probabbly gonna happen like chillyscholar :V (sorry if all i write dont have sense but i am not english mother tongue :V)

Reactions: TiresomeTom

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
how many days is the poll up? and are you waiting for the decision or are you still working on the game?

i really like your style and am just curious when it will go on.

p.s.: is it possiple you will add more characters or story to the game? *_*

• Red Heart

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
how many days is the poll up? and are you waiting for the decision or are you still working on the game?

i really like your style and am just curious when it will go on.

p.s.: is it possiple you will add more characters or story to the game? *_*
Hey, I'm still working on the mod,yes; but I don't really for see myself changing to much from the original game play and events. My main goals for the entire mod will be altering character assets,animations, and adding in a preggo option(pre-request) and that'll be it. The polls gonna be up until I finish the character assests, then I'll decide which of the other two things I'll tackle next.

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Hey so would you guys like a patch dropped if it's just like 2 or 3 character design changes so far, or would you rather just wait for a long time and get it all at once?

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Hey so would you guys like a patch dropped if it's just like 2 or 3 character design changes so far, or would you rather just wait for a long time and get it all at once?
I personal like big updates and don't mind waiting but I can also understand people wanting updates quick to give feedback.

• Red Heart

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
well the question is if we need to download the whole game again or if you could upload the patch as a extra file? would it be possible? so i would prefer a little update.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes