VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I guess the biggest question (which should be secret) is, do you have a final set of ends envisioned. We know the beginning and some possible paths (ultimately "One penis to boink them all!") but never saw either versions final goal. It is also possible to add and eliminate characters. Sometimes you just can't break the armor, meaning the power has varied affect on people based on their own issues.
Actually no, at least i don't have a final thinked or what could happen, one thing is sure, there has to be action and some enemies, without a nemesis this game could end before start.

Say hello to the doctor, she well help us a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Nessa recovered after all the surgeries and haircuts she haved. Don't mine the red eyes, she has drug problems, but we can fix that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MantisK

Actually no, at least i don't have a final thinked or what could happen, one thing is sure, there has to be action and some enemies, without a nemesis this game could end before start.
That was the point of the nether world. But evil lurks in heart of man...

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
That was the point of the nether world. But evil lurks in heart of man...
Yeah, lets wait what we can think, maybe the nether world could work, if you put some fairys, demons, sucubos, prisioners, lets see...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Unless you're implying Nergal was vanished by Wootch for making this game (An Urban Legend???) then it is not a big deal. I thought Nergal had consent to make the game. If not, unless foul play is afoot, then get the code and use it as a structure. Do not just copy and paste, that would never work.
No, Nergal made the game very differently from UxL. That's why he changed the names. All I'm saying is that specifically for those two, you can't go to them because one is gone and the other is not reliable in any way.

M

MantisK

No, Nergal made the game very differently from UxL. That's why he changed the names. All I'm saying is that specifically for those two, you can't go to them because one is gone and the other is not reliable in any way.
I have both versions.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I have both versions.
Understandable. I do too and I'm going through them for story purposes. But my main point is merely that the authors of each respective game is unavailable for different reasons and it's best that Luckzor moves ahead with his own version. Learn from the games what you can, agreed, just don't ask the authors for permission when they didn't really talk about the games when Wootch was mooching money on Patreon or Nergal changed the entire game to something else so that he could make it his own (which I believe he was doing successfully IMO.)

M

MantisK

Understandable. I do too and I'm going through them for story purposes. But my main point is merely that the authors of each respective game is unavailable for different reasons and it's best that Luckzor moves ahead with his own version. Learn from the games what you can, agreed, just don't ask the authors for permission when they didn't really talk about the games when Wootch was mooching money on Patreon or Nergal changed the entire game to something else so that he could make it his own (which I believe he was doing successfully IMO.)
Yes, but it won't be urban X...if it is a completely different game with similar looking characters. I never said he should mimic the game and contacting the prior dev's was dropped by all but you.I just made some suggestions to help advance production, maybe you misunderstood what I said.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yes, but it won't be urban X...if it is a completely different game with similar looking characters. I never said he should mimic the game and contacting the prior dev's was dropped by all but you.I just made some suggestions to help advance production, maybe you misunderstood what I said.
I never said to contact the prior devs. I just said that's impossible.

Well, if nothing else you have the maps to build from and if you get consent from the prior dev's maybe they can send the code you can work from. It could save time getting up to speed and give more energy to the rendering process and animations.
That's all I responded to and commented on. Nothing more or less. I won't say much more but the overall point is merely that the former devs for various reasons can't be or shouldn't be reached.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What do you think?? I continue uploading pictures about the new and old girls or you want to wait for the "release" to see they??

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I prefer your focus to be on readying the release, though your peeks into the content have been enjoyable.
We are doing all what we can to give all of you the best content, maybe will take some time, but i hope it will be worth it.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
This game...
Abandoned 4 times
Developer changed 3 times
Artist / art style changed 4 times

I think this one should have been called a zombies life, and the other one urban demons. this game keeps rising from the grave

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im looking forward to see the beginning. i hope you take the suggestion about we start in the hospital bedroom.
I think in the game, before the accident is quite boring anyway. so that part can be a "remembering" scene or just text about his life before the accident, if we even need it. you could also let the player choose "view or skip" the prologue (before accident) where we get to see a bit of his life before the accident, in black&white pictures.

another suggestion "after" the hospital scene, is when MC goes to bed, in the night he have a dream. now, what will he see in that dream? will Nessa see that too? will they remember in the morning? will they meet in the dream? there tons of possibilities here. but I think its nice that they get connected somehow.

so, you have render all the needed characters, mc, mom, sister and nurse. that are needed in the first scene.
better make that scene first before venturing into the future of the game.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
im looking forward to see the beginning. i hope you take the suggestion about we start in the hospital bedroom.
I think in the game, before the accident is quite boring anyway. so that part can be a "remembering" scene or just text about his life before the accident, if we even need it. you could also let the player choose "view or skip" the prologue (before accident) where we get to see a bit of his life before the accident, in black&white pictures.

another suggestion "after" the hospital scene, is when MC goes to bed, in the night he have a dream. now, what will he see in that dream? will Nessa see that too? will they remember in the morning? will they meet in the dream? there tons of possibilities here. but I think its nice that they get connected somehow.

so, you have render all the needed characters, mc, mom, sister and nurse. that are needed in the first scene.
better make that scene first before venturing into the future of the game.
The begenning will be fast, just a little introduction to know who is MC, that just will take you like 2 minutes and the game will start in the hospital.
Sorry take down, but the game will be a little more realistic and for what I know, there no will be magic, powers other worlds and nothing like that, but like we know this game still don't have a demo, nothing, so, some things can be improved or changed in the future.
Yeah, all that charapters are done, maybe one or two aren't finished but thats not a big deal.
Now i will say to all of you, i'm rendering the first places, so, we are close to start the hard part...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its up to you, but I think you should have something or it will be a completely different game.
if so, theres no need to follow the script at all, you can choose other names, locations and story.

i think, if you base the game to urban x life, that MC (a kid really) need to wake up a bit different. he attract females, something never happen before. maybe the accident trigger some part of his brain to produce an abnormal quantity of pheromones and his cock grew bigger before of more growth hormones during the time he where injured? something need to happen during the accident otherwise what's the point of it?
something cool is that if you can make his cock grew larger "slowly" each week, a bit larger. because of the "brain damage".

and we have Nessa, how to put them together? if not with powers, then it need to be realistic why, they are not the same age, not in the same neighborhood. of course, if you are making a new story, you can add her later in a different situation, but they will not be connected like they are in urban x life.

Reactions: r00m

valer

Apr 29, 2017
The game come with new characters, a hole new history with some parts of their predecesor, new locations and even a new form of relationship between characters but the two more importants are MC y Nessa/Neala with a new name.
The history will involve mistery and the principal path will be MC/Nessa relationship, but with a lot of womens in the life of this boy. It would be "You help me then I help you"

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
its up to you, but I think you should have something or it will be a completely different game.
if so, theres no need to follow the script at all, you can choose other names, locations and story.

i think, if you base the game to urban x life, that MC (a kid really) need to wake up a bit different. he attract females, something never happen before. maybe the accident trigger some part of his brain to produce an abnormal quantity of pheromones and his cock grew bigger before of more growth hormones during the time he where injured? something need to happen during the accident otherwise what's the point of it?
something cool is that if you can make his cock grew larger "slowly" each week, a bit larger. because of the "brain damage".

and we have Nessa, how to put them together? if not with powers, then it need to be realistic why, they are not the same age, not in the same neighborhood. of course, if you are making a new story, you can add her later in a different situation, but they will not be connected like they are in urban x life.
There has to be a stopping point to Big Dick King Kong Bundy or he'll be a tripod for the rest of his life...

Anyway, the accident can be that he ran into a radiation truck. Look, it worked for Daredevil, it can work here. This can give it a basis in reality where he gets science powers (superpowers are magic, dammit!) which gave him an enlarged winky woo and a libido on point with Ron Jeremy.

In regards to Nessa, her family can own the factory. Her stepmother is beefing with her though so she wants her silenced even though she saw the incident. From there, hilarity ensues as they try to undo some other flaw while screwing over her stepmom and basically preventing MC from turning the town into his personal harem.

Ya know, something like that...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
All of you have some interesting ideas, we are really thankful for the suggestions.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not bad ungawa. I agree that we dont need supernatural. powers can be obtained through science, or in this case medical science as, if its radioactive, high energy, or quantum energy or whatever, changes MC's brain and maybe gave him a boost of growth in the penis area .. hahaha!
to have Nessa in the same area, and also a part of the family that owns the truck is a bit too coincidental.
but, to have Nessa be part of the family is not bad. maybe Nessa is struggling on her own, as the family don't want her to heritage. now Nessa watches the news about the accident and decide to get involved and seek up MC.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
not bad ungawa. I agree that we dont need supernatural. powers can be obtained through science, or in this case medical science as, if its radioactive, high energy, or quantum energy or whatever, changes MC's brain and maybe gave him a boost of growth in the penis area .. hahaha!
to have Nessa in the same area, and also a part of the family that owns the truck is a bit too coincidental.
but, to have Nessa be part of the family is not bad. maybe Nessa is struggling on her own, as the family don't want her to heritage. now Nessa watches the news about the accident and decide to get involved and seek up MC.
Nah, I just have her owning the company that runs the town. The hospital is separate. But that sets up the wicked stepmother angle since she put Nessa in a private boarding school. You put it as her stepmother is working to get all the assets and Nessa is basically a revenge Cinderella story.

Now tie that into the incident and the stepmother wants to cover it up. Why? Because if it gets out, there's a lawsuit and that could cost her money. So they pay for MC's medical bills to shut them up. Far better than a public lawsuit and the mother is grateful as an employee of the advertising agency they utilize where she gets a promotion to secretary.

So SM is working behind the scenes to keep this quiet, but Nessa can work to sabotage this by pointing Peter's wang in certain directions. As the game goes, I'd say as a result of some of the exposure, her breast size got a bit larger (maybe she went from an A to F) and she became a bit more aggressive.

Again, this is just one scenario. I've read so many stories, I could make these up all day. All I'm saying is that so long as there's some conflicts that force these people into certain areas, you can make the story believable in a myriad of ways.