VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The + Quote allows you to quote multiple people. Also if you are going to post multiple times, just edit your previous post.

Reactions: Krull

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I understand and i'm accept what all the staff say, but I think is not the way to say it, at least one of you was a little harsh to say it, at least to me. Is a really shame this have this problem, when that not was planned, was a question and previusly answered because was obviusly the most people would say they like the first model. And I don't care if the law will be against you or anything, if you say, you can post this here, i will understand, like i understand all what you guys say me previewsly with the characters and history. Just finish this, the game will continue with the first character if you will asking that, and for someone of your staff i will say to be more politied, just a suggestion. Noted about tags, spoiler, quotes, and everything, but theres a problem, you say, "Also if you are going to post multiple times, just edit your previous post." But you can't edit a comment after 30 minutes or so, i say you because i tried one time, i upload a picture and when i try edit and put other say me the time goes off, i refresh the page and the edit botton don't was there.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexus33 and valer

uanforse

May 24, 2017
Wow congratulations!! UD is a cool game with a bad design, so Its a hard work and i think is a great idea. But to be honest i love the old game bbw style. Is too risky to keep characters in the chubby line? Dont care about my opinion just i love bbw girls lol

Reactions: sagela

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I will see, and make a redesigne of all of characters, thats something i have to do anyway, and i will post the advance, I'm a really slow like all of you can see, but the game is still in progress, fight with clothes could stress to anyone. So lets wait a little, in no time maybe we will release a demo with the basics.
To be Clear, if something in the game don't like or you think that can't be there, just say it, im open to suggestions and will be good if we avoid problems with the staff or anyone.
Thanks all of you for the support and for be so comprehensive with me and the project. Remember this game is free and always will be in that way.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Wow congratulations!! UD is a cool game with a bad design, so Its a hard work and i think is a great idea. But to be honest i love the old game bbw style. Is too risky to keep characters in the chubby line? Dont care about my opinion just i love bbw girls lol
Wooooh I'm totally in for BBW-milfs!

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Them tits are too big for my taste, also she (the mom) looks like she's 25yo?
There are taste for everyone and its okay. I don't have a morph to make they look more older, so that response, if for any chance i could get it the milfs will look more mature.
Like sagega say it, the all of things in the game one was the big boobs, is like the registered mark for the game.
Thanks for come and say what you thing. Good luck.

Reactions: valer

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Very nice effort. I wouldn't touch this though if the MC looks so young.
Moving on, since nobody mentioned the language issue yet (I'm not trying to be a dick), i see its going to be an issue. You obviously need help in that department. I'm not thrilled to play another game with mediocre to horrible English and read a story that makes no sense due to language issues expression differences and phrasal problems. So if you want help just ask.
Good luck

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Very nice effort. I wouldn't touch this though if the MC looks so young.
Moving on, since nobody mentioned the language issue yet (I'm not trying to be a dick), i see its going to be an issue. You obviously need help in that department. I'm not thrilled to play another game with mediocre to horrible English and read a story that makes no sense due to language issues expression differences and phrasal problems. So if you want help just ask.
Good luck
I was thinking my lackig knowledge not was so obviously, haha. Without jokes, i'll really aprecciated if you can give me that help, because english isn't fhe first lenguage of my writer and neither mine. So, thanks, now i have the game in spanish, but i'll "translate it" and send you the story when i can, because still is like a scketch.

Reactions: valer

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
As
I was thinking my lackig knowledge not was so obviously, haha. Without jokes, i'll really aprecciated if you can give me that help, because english isn't fhe first lenguage of my writer and neither mine. So, thanks, now i have the game in spanish, but i'll "translate it" and send you the story when i can, because still is like a scketch.
As I said I'm willing to help. Since its in Spanish it's also good that i speak very good Italian :p .

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Hhahah, something funny, my gpu don't resist the sky iray. I try many times and the render stopped, so i will do something different, make the render without sky, when thats finished i will render the just the sky, lets see if looks good.

I let you here the possible main screen. Right up the word "Evolved" would be the "start, settings and other menu options. It's not to much original, but is something. Let's see what you think.
i think mom tits need to be bigger like your first ever picture of her

uanforse

May 24, 2017
Bigger is always better! I dont wanto to compare but in MNLife th disproportional style make the difference. I know is not realistic, but to watch real models i use youp** Lol
Just think how to make the difference.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just finding this, interesting to bring another dimension to UD. Some nice beginnings for the art I must say.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just sayin' if ya'll need help with the English, just throw up a pastebin or something with the dialogue and I'll do that.

Ya'll gotta put it in the game. Might as well make it sensible in English instead of Engrish.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Just sayin' if ya'll need help with the English, just throw up a pastebin or something with the dialogue and I'll do that.

Ya'll gotta put it in the game. Might as well make it sensible in English instead of Engrish.
It's being dealt with mate :). If i reach a point that i can't continue or need help i'll give you a nudge.

Reactions: Ungawa

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
, mom was improved, now she has more "Personality" and is a little chubby too, thats to make a difference with all the other skinny girls.

At least this game will not be in Patreon, maybe if i make my own game will be there, but i think there's a way to skip the censorship, because some incest games still are there but "hidden".

Thanks man, thats help the moral a lot.

Thanks for the suggestion, when we kill you will be his replacement

Last edited:
Reactions: Ungawa and geamoiri