• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
I can't believe it's over
I didn't follow the development of this game from it's beginning, in fact when I got into it we had just finished with the dragon in the coast? So pretty late.

But damn was it a good game. I think I'll play it all over again from the beginning.

To the developer, many thanks and I'll see you in the sequel

(Speaking of the sequel, it was going to be about the generation of the kids of the Mc, right? Will we see many characters with ties with the ones in this game? Or is it going to be a brand new cast?)

Reactions: OcelotRRR

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Had been looking forward to seeing this completed for a while until I just now realize its genderbender :sick::sleep:

ARLASKY

Oct 19, 2018
It's been a long time since I last posted. I must say, I'm both happy and sad. On one hand, this is the end for this game in terms of being updated with new content and story-lines. On the other hand, and I think this outweighs my previous point somewhat, this game and it's developer has become one of the few games I'm aware of featured on this site to ever to fully release, and not become trapped in a perpetual tailspin until the project becomes abandoned. I congratulate MercenaryMage on completing their game against the many odds stacked against them, you have my respect, for what little that matters.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
This is complete, is there pregnancy? If not, damn... It's a shame.

Reactions: Ranma

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was putting this game on hold for a long time after playing an early version with not much content, I guess I have no excuse to avoid playing now.

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
sure but it does not specify much
Type this in your console:

SUDO xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <PATH TO APP>

(Speaking of the sequel, it was going to be about the generation of the kids of the Mc, right? Will we see many characters with ties with the ones in this game? Or is it going to be a brand new cast?)
UY2 starts in Sena, 25 years after the credits roll in UY1. Cat and Fray start the game to send new cast off on their adventure. I don't think there will be a lot of UY1 character appearences besides that.

Had been looking forward to seeing this completed for a while until I just now realize its genderbender :sick::sleep:
That's rough buddy.

This is complete, is there pregnancy? If not, damn... It's a shame.
There is pregnancy, but it's always at the end of the story, one way or another. It would be wildly irresponsible to run around fighting fish men while pregnant.

Mar 11, 2021
Holy shit this game got finished? Geez, I really gotta get back into this sometime then, all I can really recall was a quest involving a scavenger hunt, a beach, and a big castle in the latest area the last time I played.

Reactions: OcelotRRR

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
There is pregnancy, but it's always at the end of the story, one way or another. It would be wildly irresponsible to run around fighting fish men while pregnant.
I see, pregnancy endings. Then you must add the pregnancy to the tags.

I admit it's pretty disheartening, but it's the preferred approach of the devs to dealing with pregnancy.

OcelotRRR

Jul 22, 2019
Damn! I remember playing this on and off the last 3 years. I hopped on not long after the new art style got introduced actually! This is a very incredible achievement and to be frank feels a little surreal as NSFW VNs and prolonged H-game development projects usually start declining in either pace or quality or both. Or even worse - get abandoned, which is sadly too common an occurence for western H-devs. It just feels slightly unreal, probably for the creator as well, I bet. Huge congratulations on this feat, MercernaryMage! You're an inspiration. You can proudly call yourself a one-man game director. Looking forward to your future endeavours! Alright, gotta test this out now

ForgottenNote

Jan 25, 2020
Found a sotflock. In downturn, once you recruit Mack, add him to the combat roster and enter a fight. You can't end the first turn of combat, hitting end turn just does nothing. Remove Mack from the team, do the same thing, fight goes on as normal.

Had similar things happening randomly in earlier fights too, where I couldn't end turn. Had to restart the fight.

Anyway, thanks for the game. It's a nice one. If I were to praise anything specific, it'd be the worldbuilding. I'm quite enjoying it. A random pet peeve would be that the way characters look in menus/combat doesn't reflect their look at that point in game. For a game this focused on transformations, would have been nice if it went the extra mile there.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes