axz2

Jan 20, 2019
There's a massive ludonarrative dissonance going on. I was avoiding sex at all cost, cockblocking everyone. But characters were refering to MC as a slut. That breaks the immersion and just looks stupid.
Some people just toss around slut as an insult, so if it was only a few people it could make sense. Less so if its almost everyone. I suppose even the latter could be because of some rumor spreading or something but then that should actually show up in the game at some point.

ticlock

May 22, 2017
Your UI is very messed up. What resolution are you playing in?
It was 1024x768. I changed to 1280x720. Now I can see 4th skill, but scrolling still sucks, it moves just a bit left. I tried 1600x1024. The scrolling position moves even more left, but still I can't reach the end of skill image (image attached).

I feel like maximum horizontal scrolling position is defined lower than it should be to reach the end of the last skill image. It prevents from selecting 4th or 5th skill at lower resolution. scr_001.jpg

Dec 1, 2021
I don't know if it is just me but the latter part of the game (after vampire island) feels extremely unsatisfying narrative-wise, together with a majority of the endings.

LoganB42

Dec 5, 2018
Could I have some help with getting Carolina? I'm not sure how to get Blackfire to come to the Sandy Coast, I made sure he wasn't injured against the Fleshcrafter so I'm not sure what I'm missing

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Could I have some help with getting Carolina? I'm not sure how to get Blackfire to come to the Sandy Coast, I made sure he wasn't injured against the Fleshcrafter so I'm not sure what I'm missing
See the section on Fhan becoming a bimbo. That needs to happen.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I guess the problem is the dance then. Do I have to make certain choices for that to appear or am I just missing something? Thanks for the help!
" During Downturn, recruit Mack. Do the rest of the story between Mack and Fhan."
On the Downturn screen, hit the rest button in the top right.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Any idea how to clear the sandy coast minigame? I'm stumped and the clues aren't helping.
Start at the town looking hex or the castle hex. In the top left is a list of scenes you can do at that location.

Unless you mean the flower minigame or the memory one?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Danica and Carolina (Female ending)
Added Old Wounds (Danica story line ending) (Carolina and Blackfire version)
Added Best Friends (Male ending)
Added NSFW art to Male Choice (Cuddles route)
Added art to the Danica true end

And we are done. 4 years and 10 months. Thanks for hanging out.

Unyielding 2 is well underway.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Added Danica and Carolina (Female ending)
Added Old Wounds (Danica story line ending) (Carolina and Blackfire version)
Added Best Friends (Male ending)
Added NSFW art to Male Choice (Cuddles route)
Added art to the Danica true end

And we are done. 4 years and 10 months. Thanks for hanging out.

Unyielding 2 is well underway.
Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes