lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Fun fact: the game cap how much loot you can get from bags, but not from chest. So, if you want to max everything without cheats, after unlocking master of the universe, go to level 1, up until you see a chest, end your run, then next day choose to go to floor 999999999999999999999999, open the chest, and you can end your run
I thought the level count maxed out at INT32_MAX ( 2147483647 )?

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Love your games as always TwistedScarlett, thanks for the final update! I'll likely be purchasing this on steam whenever/if you decide to upload it there to add to my collection of your games. Have you decided what your next project is going to be?
If you haven't, have you ever considered Science Fiction? I always loved that your games were always depicting more grounded/personal relationships with many characters in conjunction with the fantastical or other-worldly settings. I also think sci-fi could be an amazing way to introduce your art style to a new setting. Something like the world of Trials in Tainted Space comes to mind, although obviously your game wouldn't be the same gameplay-wise.

Last edited:

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
Sorry for the spam, but I just realized the game is now missing the pregnancy tag. Great scenes btw, glad Beatrice and Seraphina got happy endings (pun slightly intended).

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1714227248108.png

I wouldn't normally call out a review, but this is hilariously bad. It's entirely illlegible nonsense.
Wish the site had a rule against low quality reviews like this. It's just so unhelpful as a developer trying to improve or a player trying to find decent games, on my game or anyone else's.
Hilarious that they would leave a review in this state and still have the balls to say that my game is "like something a child wrote" :KEK:

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
could someone share a complete save for 1.0.0? when i tried to load mine I don't know why, the game just crashed and the save doesn't exists any more, I don't want to do it all again

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
could someone share a complete save for 1.0.0? when i tried to load mine I don't know why, the game just crashed and the save doesn't exists any more, I don't want to do it all again
You could recreate your old save with the cheats menu in only a few minutes. Go to the "Maids Menu", click the left most button at the top bar, then "cheats" in in the bottom left.
Here there's a story and progression menu that lets you toggle completion on every event.

MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
View attachment 3579375

I wouldn't normally call out a review, but this is hilariously bad. It's entirely illlegible nonsense.
Wish the site had a rule against low quality reviews like this. It's just so unhelpful as a developer trying to improve or a player trying to find decent games, on my game or anyone else's.
Hilarious that they would leave a review in this state and still have the balls to say that my game is "like something a child wrote" :KEK:
Wait, so there's no rules about not making low quality reviews? Thus meaning some games that may be excellent can be victims of reviews like that one, where there is clear malice but zero arguments to sustain a single star review? Sorry if the questions sound silly, but as you may have noticed, I am new here.
What a shame. I can't blame you if you feel like your blood is boiling with that so-called review.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Wait, so there's no rules about not making low quality reviews? Thus meaning some games that may be excellent can be victims of reviews like that one, where there is clear malice but zero arguments to sustain a single star review? Sorry if the questions sound silly, but as you may have noticed, I am new here.
What a shame. I can't blame you if you feel like your blood is boiling with that so-called review.
Oh yeah, absolutely. There are reviews out there for visual novels on this site essentially saying, "1/5, it's just words"; my brother in christ, you're reading a book!
And yeah, a 1/5 rating, the worst rating you can give to anything on this site, which IMO should be reserved for broken messes, exploitative or poor developer practices, or genuinely abysmal/offensive games, can just be thrown around like a statement more than an actual measure of quality.

All I can hope is that others leave better reviews, such as liebunny's recent review, to balance it out.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 3579375

You can report a review for "being unfair" and the Mods will take care of it! In fact, I did that just now!
BTW, I called out for the same thing about reviews like this a very long time ago!

liebunny

Nov 17, 2019
All I can hope is that others leave better reviews, such as liebunny's recent review, to balance it out.
ty for the kind words, I actually realized my review was off... the futa/maid/art stuff is based on the fact that the game is based on the pre-existing art referenced in the OP, I had missed that. But it seems like there was a lot more art in the game than I can find online, so does that mean that new art was commissioned here? In any case I will update my review to reflect this deliberate design decision better.

len00

Mar 12, 2020
Oh yeah, absolutely. There are reviews out there for visual novels on this site essentially saying, "1/5, it's just words"; my brother in christ, you're reading a book!
And yeah, a 1/5 rating, the worst rating you can give to anything on this site, which IMO should be reserved for broken messes, exploitative or poor developer practices, or genuinely abysmal/offensive games, can just be thrown around like a statement more than an actual measure of quality.

Imo the 200 characters is too much for the average coomer user of this site, esp when some games are getting updated and the rating can change and you have to write something new, they could drop it to like 10, hopefully the reviews don't get botted and people could just write something like "awesome game" if the cba to write more, that's how dlsite works if I'm not wrong, will play the game and drop a rating if there's no more content/updates to be added, also like button is small af didn't even see it for months at first.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
There actually are rules regarding the reviews, but they aren't strictly enforced and some are left intentionally vague. Main issue being that the low effort reviews tend to be churned out faster than they are reported, and I'm sure the mods get tired of trying to curb the constant whining on games that are controversial.

https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MoonlightHarvester
Jun 1, 2020
Congrats TwistedScarlett60 , really enjoyed this one a lot. This game was perfect, the correct length, not too long not too short, very little grind. I already dropped a 5 star review but just wanted to say that this is such a great game. Thanks for the hard work and hope your next game too is as beautiful and good as this one and the previous one was.

Any ideas you have thought out for the next project? Like the genre and such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

McJohn234

Oct 21, 2023
Wow, TwistedScarlett60 you did amazing work.
Fast updates and connection with community - feels like nobody can perform better than you.
I did put 5 star review when game was in 0.5 and wish i could do another, really great game.
Wish you good luck and get great ideas for your next project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.70 star(s) 57 Votes