johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 3440929

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2021-12-30
Developer: テディ✕3
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.02
Language: English ( )
Store:
Sequel: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patch:

View attachment 3440942 View attachment 3440943 View attachment 3440945 View attachment 3440946 View attachment 3440944 View attachment 3440947
is this the ver 06-08-2022

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
i think its good if you got it from (?)
The commissioner sent the game to me and the GDrive folder they had was created in 2023 so its probably the latest I think.

LoserCuck20

Dec 26, 2020
Avoidable NTR ✓
Hyperspeed Corruption ✓
Low CG Count ✓
Heroine POV Recollection Only ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Hey I got up to the part where Makoto has the gangbang livestream weekend or whatever and after the next day loads the controlled protagonist is invisible for some reason. I'm almost sure I didn't download the patch right or extract it to the right place or something, can you please shoot me a quick message to explain how the patch is meant to be applied exactly? As i'm not great with computer downloads and zips and stuff... All I did was download the patch zip and then extract it to the normal game folder then run the exe for the game, i'm almost sure I haven't done it right but I don't know what I've missed exactly. Sorry and thank you.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey I got up to the part where Makoto has the gangbang livestream weekend or whatever and after the next day loads the controlled protagonist is invisible for some reason. I'm almost sure I didn't download the patch right or extract it to the right place or something, can you please shoot me a quick message to explain how the patch is meant to be applied exactly? As i'm not great with computer downloads and zips and stuff... All I did was download the patch zip and then extract it to the normal game folder then run the exe for the game, i'm almost sure I haven't done it right but I don't know what I've missed exactly. Sorry and thank you.
Don't worry what you did sounds right there should be nothing else you need to do. For the bug, shoot me your save and I can take a look. I don't remember that happening for me so I'll need to see what happened.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Uh that sounds weird. Is there a screenshot or something? I'm not sure what you're referencing.
I apologise for the delayed response, I was admitted to the hospital and didn't interact much more than downloading and trying it out. I was playing the game with Joiplay on an android tablet.
After some of the events your character would be invisible. Especially the live cam ones where she had a blonde wig on. It also seemed impossible to progress past April 28th.
When entering the home after seeing a live stream that made the character go invis it would loop and show the event again. Then pass the day and the front of the house or school entrance with the character invisible again.

I tried to apply the patch to fix it, but I couldn't start the game after that, which is why I didn't continue playing at the time.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I apologise for the delayed response, I was admitted to the hospital and didn't interact much more than downloading and trying it out. I was playing the game with Joiplay on an android tablet.
After some of the events your character would be invisible. Especially the live cam ones where she had a blonde wig on. It also seemed impossible to progress past April 28th.
When entering the home after seeing a live stream that made the character go invis it would loop and show the event again. Then pass the day and the front of the house or school entrance with the character invisible again.

I tried to apply the patch to fix it, but I couldn't start the game after that, which is why I didn't continue playing at the time.
Oof sorry to hear that hope you feel better.

My guess would be a joiplay thing since this didn't happen for me. But if you send me your save I can take a look and see if I can reproduce it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Oof sorry to hear that hope you feel better.

My guess would be a joiplay thing since this didn't happen for me. But if you send me your save I can take a look and see if I can reproduce it.
The tablet is still at the hospital. I'm just home on weekend, the stay there is for a month. If I remember to replicate it when I get it back I will.

Reactions: dazedanon

LoserCuck20

Dec 26, 2020
Don't worry what you did sounds right there should be nothing else you need to do. For the bug, shoot me your save and I can take a look. I don't remember that happening for me so I'll need to see what happened.
Thanks a lot i've tried to attach the save, the invisible bug occurs after I talk with the 2 guys with the exclamation mark after the scene View attachment file2.zip

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
the problem is that it is a big resource investment to make a route that not everyone is going to play if your game is focused on NTR. though I do agree that there should be choices to depussyfy the character. I remember one recent NTR game where the childhood friend with his tiny penis and all after waking up from a coma and finding out the truth in one of the endings he just goes OK buh bye ima make my life elsewhere. it was my favorite ending. I think if the game is NTR focused just have the NTR and give the players a chance to save the poor man's soul.

That one that have a horrible sequel?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
That one that have a horrible sequel?
I just remembered it was curse of kubel. gameplay was enjoyable and the scenes were too. and I liked the ending where he just walks out. even though it is kind of an alternate ending. wich one are you talking about?

Last edited:

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I just remembered it was curse of kubel. gameplay was enjoyable and the scenes were too. and I liked the ending where he just walks out. even though it is kind of an alternate ending. wich one are you talking about?
Daily Life in Jeopardy

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
The puzzles are awful. The 1st puzzles code is reverse of what the hint gives you but theres nothing remotely hinting at that.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes