RPGM - Completed - Until the Princely Childhood Friend Becomes a Sow [v1.02] [テディ✕3]

1. 5.00 star(s)

maquim01

The game has 5 endings, 2 good and 3 bad. I like playing this type of game, trying to save the protagonist and I can say that it was very satisfying to do this plot. The first good ending is very cliche, right at the beginning of the game, without anything bad happening. Now the second ending, this one has a part that is bad for the protagonist, but the entire journey of you saving her during various days and events, was very satisfying. (it took me a while to get the passwords right hahaha).
    Then I replayed it to get the bad endings, and it's basically just you being silent throughout the entire game. The hentai scenes are good and the sounds too, I liked the story and the way it progresses.
    I don't like drug themes, but I know it's a basically essential plot for NTR. I think there could have been more interactions with other characters, but it was worth the game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LordFrz

Pretty solid NTR for what it is. If you are fine with instant loss, fast corruption then Id say give it a go.

The art is good, and its about a hours playthrough if you speed read/skip some of the boilerplate sex scene text.

Some things I didnt like about it was the side mission to make the NTR "avoidable". They were tedious to do. Just click around randomly till you collect all the things, or figure out some stupid 4 or 5 digit keycode. And that makes one of the scenes avoidable. Repeat the process for several more scenes to try for a good ending.

But if you are into avoidable because you like the feeling of saving the girl, then be warned you either instant win with no corruption at the start or the girl is raped, and then you try and stop her from becoming a slut.

I like the premise of the tomboy being broken in by the shit bag bully. But a bit of a missed opportunity in that some extra scenes having the tomboy fanclub girls fall too would have put this a couple of tiers higher. And there isnt any reason to walk around the map. Just go to the next scene. But the overall story was solid for a fast paced instant corruption.

Im probably adding an extra star to what I would normally give for somthin like this, but I really like the tomboy being defeated setup. If you want to see a NTR where the girl turns giga slut and gets gangbanged and whored out, you will probably like this.