JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
Truer words were never spoken. I played a game years ago that had something to do with "Summer" in which the MC was such a coward that he failed to respond to every opportunity his childhood friend gave him while the other townspeople were hitting on her all over the place. After a while I hated him so much for his lack of backbone I wanted to enter the game and take her away from him myself.
Yah, that dude deserves to be NTRed.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Wait... what? With this premise, with such pictures, it's avoidable? With that title, lol?
it is an unconventional game over.
you get an immediate "good ending" that has 0 actual sex scene. skipping the entire game.

DPY

Nov 26, 2017
Off topic but can anyone recommend me some good Netori games? Its so few n far between like NTR Legend or the Dorm Manager but its always either very grindy or very short game. I dont hate netorare per say just prefer "stealing memes" than "getting your meme stolen".

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
it is an unconventional game over.
you get an immediate "good ending" that has 0 actual sex scene. skipping the entire game.
it's kinda a jab at those fking retards that jump into an ntr game wanting a none ntr route, well there's your none ntr route you just skip the entire game, you know what i think i know of an even faster route for them it's call"don't play the game".

Last edited:

hereforthentr

Feb 25, 2024
oh this is from the same author that made the fox girl ntr one. I believe this game also has a short sequel just recently released.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
it's kinda a jab at those fking retards that jump into an ntr game wanting a none ntr route, well there's your none ntr route you just skip the entire game, you know what i think know an even faster route for them it's call"don't play the game".
I mean- those people aren't into (only) NTR games, they enjoy the ones with both options, and because those type of NTR games exist, it makes sense for them to ask. If it gives the option, they'd give it a shot, if it doesn't, then they're not interested. It's not that deep.

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
it's kinda a jab at those fking retards that jump into an ntr game wanting a none ntr route, well there's your none ntr route you just skip the entire game, you know what i think know an even faster route for them it's call"don't play the game".
Maybe if cucks like you didnt poison the well and adopted more tags like the perfectly adequate netori this wouldn't be a problem. But no you'll just cry victim about how NTR is being diluted.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Truer words were never spoken. I played a game years ago that had something to do with "Summer" in which the MC was such a coward that he failed to respond to every opportunity his childhood friend gave him while the other townspeople were hitting on her all over the place. After a while I hated him so much for his lack of backbone I wanted to enter the game and take her away from him myself.
The game is called Scars of Summer and you are correct. Just to rub salt in the wound, one of the guys who NTR you is in the exact same boat as you but actually takes initiative and grows a spine because of it. You have to remember it's NTR though, if you didn't have a meek, spineless protagonist most of stories wouldn't go past day 1.

Reactions: ronan333

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, since I'm one of those retards just wanted to share with you my point of view. I like challenges in games and achieving a good ending when the odds are against you is something that I enjoy a lot, a game in which I can't lose feels worthless, same as a game in which I can't win.

Overall avoidable NTR is just one of the aspects I enjoy, as it could be avoidable femdom, avoidable mind control of the MC... basically a situation that goes against the MC and that I can overcome to achieve a good situation for said MC.

So yeah, I hope more avoidable NTR games are made, even better with a MC that isn't a pussy and that can live on even if a girl got NTRed.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes