cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Hello, since I'm one of those retards just wanted to share with you my point of view. I like challenges in games and achieving a good ending when the odds are against you is something that I enjoy a lot, a game in which I can't lose feels worthless, same as a game in which I can't win.

Overall avoidable NTR is just one of the aspects I enjoy, as it could be avoidable femdom, avoidable mind control of the MC... basically a situation that goes against the MC and that I can overcome to achieve a good situation for said MC.

So yeah, I hope more avoidable NTR games are made, even better with a MC that isn't a pussy and that can live on even if a girl got NTRed.
889iks.jpg

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Hey I got up to the part where Makoto has the gangbang livestream weekend or whatever and after the next day loads the controlled protagonist is invisible for some reason. I'm almost sure I didn't download the patch right or extract it to the right place or something, can you please shoot me a quick message to explain how the patch is meant to be applied exactly? As i'm not great with computer downloads and zips and stuff... All I did was download the patch zip and then extract it to the normal game folder then run the exe for the game, i'm almost sure I haven't done it right but I don't know what I've missed exactly. Sorry and thank you.
Having the same issue

BelloFiore

Jul 12, 2020
Don't worry what you did sounds right there should be nothing else you need to do. For the bug, shoot me your save and I can take a look. I don't remember that happening for me so I'll need to see what happened.
Would you look that for my save too

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Hello, since I'm one of those retards just wanted to share with you my point of view. I like challenges in games and achieving a good ending when the odds are against you is something that I enjoy a lot, a game in which I can't lose feels worthless, same as a game in which I can't win.

Overall avoidable NTR is just one of the aspects I enjoy, as it could be avoidable femdom, avoidable mind control of the MC... basically a situation that goes against the MC and that I can overcome to achieve a good situation for said MC.

So yeah, I hope more avoidable NTR games are made, even better with a MC that isn't a pussy and that can live on even if a girl got NTRed.
Hmm I agree and disagree sometime optional on NTR game its make NTR vibe gone its not like NTR game at all but its all depend on The story that the game tale about. in the most case an optional happy end it will ruin the NTR game story and some of them is need it like fo example "Gedou yusha no Ikkou" and "drastic change of Kaede" and the game who have happy end and fit into the story is like "Loretta's Brand New Job" and "scar of summer" why is fit in? because the happy end in those game is not feels ruin any progress of NTR it self its like alternative route and its good for my opinion. but I will disagree if "bakunyuu party" have a good Happy ending it should be Hardcore NTR ending.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

I understand you liking those mechanics. but if we are being real here it will be an investment of resources on a route that would rarely have any play. like the developer spending money just to please a small subset of people that would play a non NTR route in an NTR game. is like wanting the open source mega AAAA game that does everything yet is priced at 10 dollars.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I understand you liking those mechanics. but if we are being real here it will be an investment of resources on a route that would rarely have any play. like the developer spending money just to please a small subset of people that would play a non NTR route in an NTR game. is like wanting the open source mega AAAA game that does everything yet is priced at 10 dollars.
I'm not saying that all games should be like that or anything in those lines, visual novels I tend to defend that they are either NTR novels or not, the mix I find no value there, however in strategy games, fire emblem style games or RPG games it can be a valuable mechanic if done right.

And well, saying that it's a minority of players is kinda weird, since except NTR haters everyone else would be able to play the game, of course some huge NTR fans would find NTR content lacking or being very light compared to games that purely focus on it, but that's about it.

But that's about it.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.02]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022
Yeah like others, I, too, have the invis character bug. And yes the patch is installed. No there is no joiplay issue because I'm on pc.
I'm just not gonna finish the game. The player character pisses me off.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes