Ren'Py Unseen Ohana [v0.15] [MaxGamez]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Is non-NTR gameplay needed by next update?

• Yes

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 824 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
I want to get into it but i hate sandbox especially when its just empty clicking everywhere. Given i know its still early in game but it really is a buzz kill when trying to enjoy what story there may be.
I have made a simple ingame walkthrough, and grinding has been reduced. You won't miss any events and won't get lost on what to do next.
Tried to keep it as simple as possible, you will get idea on what is cooking in this game, if you try it even though it's early.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rxt085

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnseenOhana-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Where to meet Julia on Saturday on the server or? She said she free on Saturday but can't seem to contact her.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
which part of the game are you at?
The hint said Samantha keeps her phone in her room when she showers but its lock .. as for Julia I created account already and talk to her on Saturday and she said she will get back to me with password.

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
The hint said Samantha keeps her phone in her room when she showers but its lock .. as for Julia I created account already and talk to her on Saturday and she said she will get back to me with password.
Did you send link to Samantha's phone?

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Join discord, I will later share the details of this discussion here which will help others.
Discord is better for discussion especially on this.

Tallyt

Jan 27, 2020
When you earn money through the coding jobs, the money given by Samantha for the groceries seems to not be added. You end up losing the money you made from the coding job when you buy groceries, which doesn't seem intentional.
I've bought the lock pick, but Samantha is no longer found in the shower after lunch, so I can't go through her phone. Is this a bug, or does the game stop here?

Reactions: DNCH2019

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
When you earn money through the coding jobs, the money given by Samantha for the groceries seems to not be added. You end up losing the money you made from the coding job when you buy groceries, which doesn't seem intentional.
I've bought the lock pick, but Samantha is no longer found in the shower after lunch, so I can't go through her phone. Is this a bug, or does the game stop here?
Money not getting added is a bug or more like a mistake of mine which I forgot to update.
Samantha takes shower during morning, for now you need to have breakfast then wash dish then unlock the door, her phone is present during that time.
I will remove the condition to have breakfast to get her phone which seems unnecessary in next update.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Let no one complain later. He says that the game was made for ntr but due to complaints he has made a non-ntr path. But it also says that ntr will be avoidable IN THE FUTURE. So if it was made for ntr surely the path not ntr will be something residual with little action. Besides, the ntr seems to be inevitable currently. You have been warned

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Let no one complain later. He says that the game was made for ntr but due to complaints he has made a non-ntr path. But it also says that ntr will be avoidable IN THE FUTURE. So if it was made for ntr surely the path not ntr will be something residual with little action. Besides, the ntr seems to be inevitable currently. You have been warned
For clarifications, this game was mainly made on NTR, and Patreon description was not edited after release of the game.
I wanted to add non-NTR which is possible but starting things are bit unavoidable, and I don't think people who completely hate NTR will ever try this game even if I add non-NTR gameplay, it's for other people who like the characters, and want to try it non-NTR way.
Mainfocus will be on NTR, while non-NTR will be added with less updates in future so poll is to decide whether non-NTR should be there starting next update or later when I want to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rgnar62 and Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
For clarifications, this game was mainly made on NTR, and Patreon description was not edited after release of the game.
I wanted to add non-NTR which is possible but starting things are bit unavoidable, and I don't think people who completely hate NTR will ever try this game even if I add non-NTR gameplay, it's for other people who like the characters, and want to try it non-NTR way.
Mainfocus will be on NTR, while non-NTR will be added with less updates in future so poll is to decide whether non-NTR should be there starting next update or later when I want to.
My 2 cents, don't waste time making the game with a No-Ntr path if the game is intended to be Ntr, no one who isn't interested in cuck content is going to bother playing it even for the characters (much less when that content will be less and also just added in future updates) you will simply be spending time and work on something that probably does not interest those you want to attract.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
suggestion, make all of the house map visible instead of having to click upstairs, downstairs, basement.
also put the "take action" button closer to the other buttons it's way too far from the rest of the ui.
the UI of a sandbox game can be the difference between enjoyable or frustrating.

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes