Ren'Py - Unseen Ohana [v0.15] [MaxGamez]

1. 1.00 star(s)

CiccioCazzo123

Grindy and super boring, you spent like 30 to 45 mintues just clicking and waiting for a nothing really, i don't know why the dev made a sandbox if there aren't really choice or path to take it's just messy and confusing, the story is pretty bad overall with nothing interesting and there is no audio so you just sit clicking the mouse for an hour, play onyl if you like the sound of your mouse
  2. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

Agree with other reviewer. This is the most boring sex game I have ever played. It's basically a lot of eating w/the main female protagonist napping and learning to code and then code for money you don't use. Not much goes on. None of the actions of them main protagonists or antagonists make a lot of sense, and the NTR is kinda milquetoast right now. At least two weeks of mindless repetition.

Very repetitive, unless you want to be really edgy and not wash your dishes. That's being what? I don't know. Why it's even a choice is an indication of how mind-bogglingly boring this game is. Washing the dishes (his dishes, not everyone else's) doesn't even really take any time, so it's in there just so the MC can act like a douchebag in someone elses house.

I've also never played a game where the MC feels so entitled that he has to be convinced to get a job to pay for HIS OWN EXPENSES. It's not even to pay for rent . :FacePalm:
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Unseen Ohana [v0.15]

I really had to stop playing because this game just bored me to death.
    The gameplay is really poor and makes crucial mistakes when it comes to the Sandbox mechanics.
    It's a constant rinse and repeat that just feels unrewarding and incredibly boring.
    Have breakfast, go buy groceries, eat lunch, wash dishes and do boring side tasks like writing an e-mail and wait 4 days until someone responds, or look at text messages every day to see shitty pics etc.
    Everything feels like it's purpose is to waste your time, that it's actually borderline insulting and I can't see how thats supposed to be fun.
    The sandbox just doesn't make any sense, because you can't interact with most of the stuff and everything just feels empty and grindy.
    The render quality is average at best, but due to the gameplay you'll mostly see the same renders every day.
    There's no skip or auto function in the UI which every game should have, but there are not many scenes anyway.
    I haven't encountered any sex scenes or mildly erotic scenes yet, because I had to quit playing this game.
    This is one of the worst sandbox games that i've ever seen, where you can't interact with much of anything and have to suffer from the boring copy/paste gameplay.
    I would recommend the Dev to stop making a sandbox game out of this and rather make this a VN.
    Because this is not what a sandbox game should be, it's a massive waste of time for the player and therefore I can't recommend it.