Ren'Py Unseen Ohana [v0.15] [MaxGamez]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Is non-NTR gameplay needed by next update?

• Yes

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 824 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Interesting, why not. Good luck to the developer, make the game you want to make. I'll try it when there's a bit more content and we have a more full picture of what the game will be like.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Okay already gotten the answer on NTR going be for both mother and gf, basicly the mother I wouldn't mind finding herself a new man as i'm not so much into sleeping my own mom, but I wonder for the GF will it be the same guy as the mother or will there be other suitors trying to get your gf and also as MC will you have chances with other girls as well?

• Angry
Reactions: underwatersparkle

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Both, but you need to wait for more updates.
yeah a cute gf would be good but with build up plsss for god sake :geek: :geek:

we need a cute nerd girl with super good build up like dates under the moonlight or amusement park ferris wheel date with good build up and than a good written antagonist like (bully) that steals the girl but slowly because the gf really loves MC this would be 11/10 ntr

most ntr games have zero build up or ntr happens way to fast so it porb would be good to have a story besides the ntr
ohh nooo I am stuck in the waschin maschien well I guess i cheat on my boyfriend :BootyTime:

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
yeah a cute gf would be good but with build up plsss for god sake :geek: :geek:

we need a cute nerd girl with super good build up like dates under the moonlight or amusement park ferris wheel date with good build up and than a good written antagonist like (bully) that steals the girl but slowly because the gf really loves MC this would be 11/10 ntr

most ntr games have zero build up or ntr happens way to fast so it porb would be good to have a story besides the ntr
ohh nooo I am stuck in the waschin maschien well I guess i cheat on my boyfriend :BootyTime:
will have something similar to it, it's planned out but can't reveal it.
But I prefer slow corruption, not too slow though.

Reactions: mommysboiii

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Estou apenas compartilhando um detalhe, não assumo responsabilidade haha.
Na pasta Jogos há um arquivo chamado script, exclua o tipo rpyc desse nome de arquivo, abra o tipo rpy do arquivo de script com o bloco de notas.
At line 21 you can edit the relationship, however you want. you can remove it and change it to landlady too.
thank you very much

Reactions: MaxGamez

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
what kind of ntr is this ?
Netorare = love interest stolen by someone else
or
Netorase = sharing the love interest with someone else (cuckold)
or
is it both ?

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes