Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
No biggie,but when looking into the base64 encoded .py files, it seems you have them labeled incorrectly or I'm not understanding something. unrpyc encoded looks like rpatool1 rather than unrpyc1.

so power shell rejoins them into .py files as the started, then are they executed as py and that is? My advanced batch creator program allows me to bind resources with the file, so think this is the same thing.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Regarding un.rpyc problem :

[...] But well, the more I look at what's uncompiled, the more I assume that un.rpyc isn't really in fault here. They used a really dirty way to do things, and it seem logical that un.rpyc isn't really able to understand every lines.
I change my affirmation, it's un.rpyc fault. I used it on a game ( ) using my string patching extension to Ren'py ; so a game using user defined statements.
un.rpyc was able to uncompile the line opening the block, but not the content of the block. And, after taking a closer look at what it return with the previous game which take it at fault, the problem is the same. There's user defined statements opening a block, which are correctly recognized by un.rpyc, but they are followed by an empty block, because un.rpyc failed to recognize its content.
Can't say for the other game, but for my extension, it's probably because the said content isn't statements (like it's for Ren'py blocks like "menu" by example), nor properties (like it's for Ren'py blocks in screens). un.rpyc seem to hook itself to Ren'py AST, and like these lines aren't part of the AST, they don't trigger un.rpyc which end with nothing to fill the lines.

It will happen with few games only, since user defined statements (whatever they are done right or not) are an exception, but I think that it need to be know.

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
So what am I doing wrong? I try to copy the file over to the root directory, or game/folder and it won't copy.

chonwang

Sep 18, 2017
can anyone help me? i always have this error.. i think.?

Creating rpatool...
'powershell.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
So what am I doing wrong? I try to copy the file over to the root directory, or game/folder and it won't copy.
Maybe an antivirus issue? I don't know, you should be able to copy or move it just like any other file.

can anyone help me? i always have this error.. i think.?

Creating rpatool...
'powershell.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
What version of windows do you have?

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
the H function and S for saving is gone for me ! what's going on? it happened in all of my Ren'py games !! they don't save pic with "S" or don't hide the text with "H" !! what do i do ? also the "V" for voice is gone ! this all happened after i used this bat !!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
the H function and S for saving is gone for me ! what's going on? it happened in all of my Ren'py games !! they don't save pic with "S" or don't hide the text with "H" !! what do i do ? also the "V" for voice is gone ! this all happened after i used this bat !!
Er... It's weird since it don't change the keybinding and do nothing which can interfere with it.
Are you sure that you aren't in caps lock when playing ? Because it's not the key "H" which hide the text, but the letter "h" ; same for the save option. But normally the voice option works with both upper and lower case "v".

Reactions: Some-Dude

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
Check KB layout. MB you use non-EN layout when keys not working.

Reactions: Some-Dude
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes