Tool Ren'Py UnRen.bat v1.0.11d - RPA Extractor, RPYC Decompiler, Console/Developer Menu Enabler

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Hi. If anyone can enlighten me, ty.

For

i get

error.

What am i missing here?
Go to /game/unren-dev.rpy and remove the " config.developer = True" line, so it looks like this:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.console = True

Reactions: eosar

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
v0.6 released, added to OP.
Changes said:
v0.6
Fixed the v0.5 regression when handling normal brackets
Made the "enable scrollback" feature more versatile by setting "hard_rollback_limit" and "rollback_length" to 256, and overwriting renpy.block_rollback()
When finishing a task, it now asks you if you want to perform another

U

User_10739

Is it possible to remove choice locking? Some devs are disabling rollback, locking choices and disabling autosave to help speed you on your way to those pesky game ending wrong answers...

Reactions: reallybadman

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Is it possible to remove choice locking? Some devs are disabling rollback, locking choices and disabling autosave to help speed you on your way to those pesky game ending wrong answers...
With 0.6 rollback should always work AFAIK, it can no longer be temporarily disabled as I've overwritten block_rollback() with an empty function. If you find it not working in a game then let me know and I can see what's up.

It would probably be possible to show all choices in a menu, but it would likely cause so many bugs and issues in games that it'll be more trouble than it's worth.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Open/close the console when you're on the choice statement.
Just encountered the issue with the last release of My cute cousin and by reflex I opened the console... It was a really stupid reflex but it let me see that once I closed it, I was able to make a new choice.

Reactions: User_10739

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, Console is up, Un-Ren worked a peach! Now where can I find the usable game names for Stat. (Love, Lust, Domination, etc.) tags for a Ren'Py game? I think I remember reading of a command that listed variables, but I cant find the thread or remember what that command is.

EDIT; Found Ren'Py Save-game Editor. #WIN!

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I need some Windows 10 / PowerShell assistance. I had to reinstall Windows and unren.bat is no longer extracting images from .rpa files.

WindowsPowerShell\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1 cannot be loaded because
running scripts is disabled on this system

I have got a copy of gpedit.msc running on Win10 Home, but cannot find where to enable running scripts. Admin templates are present, but I'm lost :(

Any assistance gratefully received :)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I need some Windows 10 / PowerShell assistance. I had to reinstall Windows and unren.bat is no longer extracting images from .rpa files.

WindowsPowerShell\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1 cannot be loaded because
running scripts is disabled on this system

I have got a copy of gpedit.msc running on Win10 Home, but cannot find where to enable running scripts. Admin templates are present, but I'm lost :(

Any assistance gratefully received :)
I finally remembered how to fix me :)

Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Scope CurrentUser
That's a relief :)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
un.rpyc just found it's limit :(
The game add its own statements in a very trash way (they copied the core functions instead of calling them directly or, better, using the functions dedicated to this), and I assume that it's what break un.rpyc. Some files aren't processed entirely and some other aren't processed at all.

If someone know how to contact the author, or want to update the script... Else, know that it's an issue.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
un.rpyc just found it's limit :(
The game add its own statements in a very trash way (they copied the core functions instead of calling them directly or, better, using the functions dedicated to this), and I assume that it's what break un.rpyc. Some files aren't processed entirely and some other aren't processed at all.

If someone know how to contact the author, or want to update the script... Else, know that it's an issue.
Looks like un.rpyc had an update last month, does this work?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Looks like un.rpyc had an update last month, does this work?
No, still the same problem. But well, the more I look at what's uncompiled, the more I assume that un.rpyc isn't really in fault here. They used a really dirty way to do things, and it seem logical that un.rpyc isn't really able to understand every lines.

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
Could you add an option that automatically moves the RPA that were extracted to the recycle bin?

Aleks111

Oct 22, 2017
I tried to extract the RPA files for Summertime Saga, and only the backgrounds were readable. Everything else wasn't. :\

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I tried to extract the RPA files for Summertime Saga, and only the backgrounds were readable. Everything else wasn't. :\
Summertime Saga uses WebP (although the extensions are .png), you should be able to open them in Chrome.

Tsodovios

Developer of U.N.C.F. - ICAROS
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Sorry for asking but i'm running the .bat in the same folder the .exe is and i get a message in red text that "could not find a part of path :......\_rpatool.py.tmp in the (1)first choice as well in the (2)second choice with \un.rpyc.tmp
after it finishes i see no changes at all even if run the game afterwords once more
ty in advance

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Sorry for asking but i'm running the .bat in the same folder the .exe is and i get a message in red text that "could not find a part of path :......\_rpatool.py.tmp in the (1)first choice as well in the (2)second choice with \un.rpyc.tmp
after it finishes i see no changes at all even if run the game afterwords once more
ty in advance
Do you have any unicode characters in the folder path?

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes