• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Unreal Beasthunter [v0.2] [Beasthunter]

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
I understand. Of course, developers should keep their supporters informed. And say what's going on behind the scenes.
Totally agree with that.....I was just starting out and I'm still learning ^^
Oh and thanks for the nice words, have a good day. ^^

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
im new to this thread... is 0.2 the latest version uploaded? im asking bcoz there was a thread of 0.1.2 bugfix version.. so i dont know if there r any other threads for this:unsure:

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
im new to this thread... is 0.2 the latest version uploaded? im asking bcoz there was a thread of 0.1.2 bugfix version.. so i dont know if there r any other threads for this:unsure:
0.2 is old actually it was Demo 0.2 back then, the most recent Version is 0.1.2 bugfix, soon there will be 0.1.3

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im wondering how to access all the content as seen in the pictures ive downloaded from both links
the 1st link just run around and go to tavern theres a chick there looks like for sale or something BUT cant even interact with her like wtf then the 2nd link mini game just finger bangs no fucking?