• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Unreal Beasthunter [v0.2] [Beasthunter]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patr1.png

Overview:
The main protagonist is a young female with god-like parents. Therefore, she can't die and her mighty strengthening body liquids are desired by enemies and friends. This becomes a huge problem because almost every living( and even not living) creature wants to have some fun with her and some even try to breed. So not dying means becoming a fuck slave for a long long time with struggling becoming more difficult the longer her enemies suck the energy out of her body. Once free you have to live with the consequences(and there are many consequences).​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-19
Release Date: 2021-06-12
Developer: Beasthunter -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_46_56.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_47_03.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_48_06.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_48_16.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_48_31.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_50_04.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_50_14.png PrimroseTemplate (64-bit Development PCD3D_SM5)  19_07_2021 13_50_30.png

DOWNLOAD
Beasthunter - Mini Game
Win:
- - -

bandicam 2021-06-02 03-49-42-676.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Good time of day. Don't have credit card or money in order to write to the aouthor. Can help with game. Here is my an old work . My discord contact ArkadiyVicont#5366 . Good luck

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Her mighty strengthening body liquids are desired by almost every living (and even not living) creature, so they want to have some fun with her.
Primrose: "Ew, Did you just get a boner... Can't you control that thing?"
Monster: "I do not command it, I'm simply its HUMBLE GUIDE."

1328595_PrimroseTemplate_64-bit_Development_PCD3D_SM5__19_07_2021_13_50_04.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
You guys obviously missed the proof of concept bit. This version is literally just proof that this project exists and if any of you even bothered to at least take a peak at their patreon, the post titles are enough, its kinda hard to miss that this is pretty early in its development phase and they are still working on it. Ya'll might want to use the completed tag to filter threads you see and save yourselves some time. And what's so bad about using premade assets? Not good enough for you?

Reactions: Dr.KinkAid

Ghost_freak

Jun 13, 2020
I don't know if you will be reading this or not, but I want to say this game which your developing right now is some what related to my hentai dreams. I might not be able to support you financially but I will do my best to support you in other ways. Thanks for uploading this game for free, And I m really looking forward for its further development. I am sure you will recover from this covid.
for some of my selfishness.;) And all the best.

Reactions: Dr.KinkAid
Dec 9, 2018
You guys obviously missed the proof of concept bit. This version is literally just proof that this project exists and if any of you even bothered to at least take a peak at their patreon, the post titles are enough, its kinda hard to miss that this is pretty early in its development phase and they are still working on it. Ya'll might want to use the completed tag to filter threads you see and save yourselves some time. And what's so bad about using premade assets? Not good enough for you?
The Consequences being and the "perks" of the divine origin getting implemented in the future gets my curiosity, but will only keep it for now in the watch list.
Nothing wrong with premade assets in my eyes. Dick-out-T-pose and many-eyes-spaghetti-fingers in the preview pictures up there do come together with the early stages of development. It is understandable and nothing wrong. But it still is funny in my eyes.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Oh boy I can't wait to see how low my framerate will drop in this one. Damn unreal engine get your shit together even RE2make runs fine on my potato. Anyway thanks BaasB! This looks interesting.

Got disappointed because of unfinish game, ended up finding a better game ''bioasshard'' in your signature, thanks alot never heard of this game before KEKW

Star-Quaker

Donor
Nov 12, 2017
People are very harsh to new game ideas... A lot of negativity for a new project. Just chill on the negativity, not everything online has to be hateful. Save that stuff for actual scammers and not indie devs putting themselves out in the world.

Reactions: L777