4.50 star(s) 53 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
As far as the girls having relationships with each other, it's tentatively planned, but to avoid that NTR feel it'll mostly take place with the protagonist as the catalyst. You could probably say they're not really in a relationship with anyone but the MC. More MC-focused MFF like you said.
Is there any chance that you will make all lesbian content optional,
As in the player determines whether it happens or not?

A lot of us want lesbian only in a threesome and then only if it is optional so that we can choose for it not to happen.
I haven't played your game yet because I have been waiting for this to be clarified. I hate getting invested into a story and characters and then have to quit a game because there was an unavoidable and unwanted fetish like lesbian in it.
A lot of my friends feel the same way so we always ask first to find out what the creator intends.
This has really impacted the vanilla harem market because harem fans take a lot longer to decide if a creator can be trusted and that they feel comfortable supporting him.

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

Reactions: qaywsx and Porthas

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
What a weird game. I'll be interested to see if it can handle the various plot elements successfully.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can't wait for the MC to take the reins and turn Akira's situation around and make her his bitch and thereby slowly and painfully torture both him and Valentine and in the end show her that no one messes with a beast as Akira herself described it wauhahaha

Pd: Casper and Lua I love them
Personally, I don't want the MC to have any type of sexual (or romantic) relationship with them. But I agree with the part about torturing them.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The game is off to a terrific start, a good mix of intrigue and slice of life, with several genuinely funny moments (the hand licking scene is gold), and an exceptional cast of LIs. I'm a sucker for reunion plotlines and Lily and Sam are both adorably fun in their own ways. Can't wait for more!

Oct 5, 2022
I see no animated tag but i found few games without those tags who had sex animations.Is this one animated or just pictures?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I see no animated tag but i found few games without those tags who had sex animations.Is this one animated or just pictures?
there not really any lewd scenes yet I think there is 1 small one a HJ I believe I believe it was animated. Assuming my memory is correct I think the missing tag might be cause it was quick and fast one since there is no actual lewd scenes yet other than that.

Oct 5, 2022
there not really any lewd scenes yet I think there is 1 small one a HJ I believe I believe it was animated. Assuming my memory is correct I think the missing tag might be cause it was quick and fast one since there is no actual lewd scenes yet other than that.
Thank you

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Status Update 2/28/2024

Hey, everyone!

First of all, I'm so sorry for not updating this as often as I should. I'll probably continue apologizing for this until I die, but I feel the need to say it anyway. I could come up with all kinds of excuses, but the truth is, the longer I go without updating Patreon, the more I feel like updating Patreon is just baiting people into thinking there's a new release. I realize some news is better than radio silence, but I also happen to be an idiot.

I've got a huge rambling post about writing and why 0.4 is taking so long in Discord (pinned in the game-discussion channel if you really want to subject yourself to it for whatever reason), but I'll summarize here what I failed to summarize there:

1. I realized a lot of what I had planned wasn't good enough, lacking in scope and vision.
2. I got caught up in trying to tell a 'serious' story instead of a good one, focusing too much on moving things forward and not enough on actually letting the characters grow and breathe life into the world.
3. My perfectionism is crippling, and it's been a struggle to let go of the impossible dream of creating the perfect game. (I'm getting there)

Once I came to these realizations, I pretty much scrapped what I had and went back to the drawing board (again), and I've been making steady progress on it since. More importantly, I've been having fun with it again, and I think that will shine through in the game itself. I hate that it's taken me so long and that I've made all of you wait, but I genuinely feel like 0.4 would have sucked if I'd not gone through this process.

So yeah, a thousand thousand apologies for being a slow fuck, and here's some stuff I've been working on:

Inventory stuff:

1709248280500.png
1709248285698.png
1709248289879.png
1709248294749.png
Clickable objects, whee! Went with the molten effect for highlighting because it's a stark contrast in pretty much any situation and also it looks rad.
1709248303063.png
1709248307732.png
The new gallery wall with updated models and Fray:
1709248316139.png

If you're worried about the game becoming some kind of pixel-hunting mystery game, don't be. This was just stuff I wanted to add for the occasional point and click segment, which so far I've primarily used to provide a different kind of narrative perspective. In this case, internal monologue based around whatever is being clicked.

Initially, it was intended to be a joke for a single scene where someone really doesn't want to do something and you have to keep clicking to convince them, but I decided to expand it to something I could use repeatedly. I'm not entirely sure what the inventory is going to be used for yet, but I have some cool ideas I'm hoping will pan out.

Anyway, that's where I'm at for now. I might get one of those fancy infographics with the update %s on them I know everyone loves, but I'd rather not make more promises while I already feel behind. So, I'll just say I'm working on the game every spare moment I get, and I'm hopeful I'll have something more substantial to show you soon.

Bonus pic: Valentine
Valentine's model has undoubtedly received the most attention since I started making this thing. I'm fairly satisfied with this iteration of her, but I'll need to play with it some more before I commit to anything. Let me know what you think. (Hair is always subject to change depending on scene and tone and whatever else, much like real life)

1709248324000.png

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Status Update 2/28/2024

Hey, everyone!

First of all, I'm so sorry for not updating this as often as I should. I'll probably continue apologizing for this until I die, but I feel the need to say it anyway. I could come up with all kinds of excuses, but the truth is, the longer I go without updating Patreon, the more I feel like updating Patreon is just baiting people into thinking there's a new release. I realize some news is better than radio silence, but I also happen to be an idiot.

I've got a huge rambling post about writing and why 0.4 is taking so long in Discord (pinned in the game-discussion channel if you really want to subject yourself to it for whatever reason), but I'll summarize here what I failed to summarize there:

1. I realized a lot of what I had planned wasn't good enough, lacking in scope and vision.
2. I got caught up in trying to tell a 'serious' story instead of a good one, focusing too much on moving things forward and not enough on actually letting the characters grow and breathe life into the world.
3. My perfectionism is crippling, and it's been a struggle to let go of the impossible dream of creating the perfect game. (I'm getting there)

Once I came to these realizations, I pretty much scrapped what I had and went back to the drawing board (again), and I've been making steady progress on it since. More importantly, I've been having fun with it again, and I think that will shine through in the game itself. I hate that it's taken me so long and that I've made all of you wait, but I genuinely feel like 0.4 would have sucked if I'd not gone through this process.

So yeah, a thousand thousand apologies for being a slow fuck, and here's some stuff I've been working on:

Inventory stuff:

View attachment 3398310
View attachment 3398312
View attachment 3398314
View attachment 3398315
Clickable objects, whee! Went with the molten effect for highlighting because it's a stark contrast in pretty much any situation and also it looks rad.
View attachment 3398317
View attachment 3398318
The new gallery wall with updated models and Fray:
View attachment 3398320

If you're worried about the game becoming some kind of pixel-hunting mystery game, don't be. This was just stuff I wanted to add for the occasional point and click segment, which so far I've primarily used to provide a different kind of narrative perspective. In this case, internal monologue based around whatever is being clicked.

Initially, it was intended to be a joke for a single scene where someone really doesn't want to do something and you have to keep clicking to convince them, but I decided to expand it to something I could use repeatedly. I'm not entirely sure what the inventory is going to be used for yet, but I have some cool ideas I'm hoping will pan out.

Anyway, that's where I'm at for now. I might get one of those fancy infographics with the update %s on them I know everyone loves, but I'd rather not make more promises while I already feel behind. So, I'll just say I'm working on the game every spare moment I get, and I'm hopeful I'll have something more substantial to show you soon.

Bonus pic: Valentine
Valentine's model has undoubtedly received the most attention since I started making this thing. I'm fairly satisfied with this iteration of her, but I'll need to play with it some more before I commit to anything. Let me know what you think. (Hair is always subject to change depending on scene and tone and whatever else, much like real life)

View attachment 3398321
did creator said if he will fix the bad stuff like the dumb mc and all the bad stuff with him? includeing the girls?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
did creator said if he will fix the bad stuff like the dumb mc and all the bad stuff with him? includeing the girls?
Not that I know about anyways I highly doubt it since that stuff is a matter of personal opinion I personally had no issue with that and personally dont see a need to fix when he could spend that time working on the next update.

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes