4.50 star(s) 53 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
He was wrong, but the entire point of the scene is to show that he is out of his depth here. This is a different kind of battlefield and he needs to adjust to that.
that would only make sense if he didn't came back like 2 days before, its far more probable that he's still on high alert at all times, because war follows vets home, that's not something they leave at the airfield.

and just for the record i know that we shouldn't see Akira and Val as an Assholes, but the scene is a massive plot-contrivances and every character walks away from it damaged to varying degrees.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The amount of frothing rage because of Akira and Valentine is so stupid. If they were two dudes none of you would be complaining but because they're women you're offended over your self-insert character.
Lmao if they were men people would be asking for their heads and they would have been the antagonist mc has to defeat.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
The game looks really exciting and I feel that the developer means well, he's done a lot of work, especially on the sound ambience, which I appreciate and the strong point is clearly the differences between all the characters, who are all unique in their own way, whether it's their personality or their appearance, despite some stereotypes, the main story with Lua & Fray really interests me.

on the other hand, a huge negative point: there's a lot of useless text that takes up space for nothing and adds nothing to the story in general, especially when you get to university. I often find myself skipping a large part of the dialogues because of their lack of interest.

in spite of everything, there are some pretty funny moments, even if they are very long, such as the meeting with Lua, which highlights her eccentricity.

but yes, there's too much useless blah, blah, blah it tends to confuse and bore me, it needs to be replaced by action, or at least dialogue that will give the plot a purpose.

1101-Cover.jpg

Last edited:

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Really nice VN here! Good job dev! I loved everything about it, especially the comedy. It's one of the funniest VNs I've ever read. Keep up the good work, I'll try to contribute a little on the next update (I have a lot of expenses on my leisure tab these months :LOL: ).

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Akira's ponytail with glasses is way better than what she had shown in the first update, can't wait to see when will be mc be the upper hand of her in both brain battle and sex.:p

Reactions: wiseold6996

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm very pleasantly surprised by the game.
The text exchange between Valentine and MC was really cute. With Valentine saying she's broken and it's the only way she can communicate/emote, it is a nice way to add depth to a character that would otherwise come across as one dimensional.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm very pleasantly surprised by the game.
The text exchange between Valentine and MC was really cute. With Valentine saying she's broken and it's the only way she can communicate/emote, it is a nice way to add depth to a character that would otherwise come across as one dimensional.
I know right she literally went from a character I didnt like or trust to the cutest character in the game because of that scene. Still unsure if I like her or Lilly more tho.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Liked the update, the interaction & pizza night between the MC and Valentine was funny and cute.
Sadly the android version 0.3 crashed a lot (more during the animations) which was a surprise since v.01 and 0.2 were smooth like butter but was able to push through by saving often.

Aside that, can't wait for more.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Ohh... this is actually a kinetic novel (you don't really get to make any decisions in the game). It seems like a pretty decent story with high quality renders and animations so far but I'm not a fan of all the fake choices in the game.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Ohh... this is a kinetic novel that just gives you fake choices when you actually don't have any choice.
I'd say it's too early to make that assumption it's only on it's 3rd update. While the choices so far mostly just effects dialogue so far like killing or not killing the stalker. While it doesn't have any major impact yet it still does effect the dialogue that's more than any Kinetic novel ive played so far. So id say it's a stretch to call it a kinetic novel at the very least. But I do agree the choices dont matter yet.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'd say it's too early to make that assumption it's only on it's 3rd update. While the choices so far mostly just effects dialogue so far like killing or not killing the stalker. While it doesn't have any major impact yet it still does effect the dialogue that's more than any Kinetic novel ive played so far. So id say it's a stretch to call it a kinetic novel at the very least. But I do agree the choices dont matter yet.
Except there's several times where it gives you several options on how to deal with a situation (or avoid it) but there's only ONE answer you can go with. If you choose any other the MC will say that he can't do it or the situation will simply happen anyway due to outside influence and every false/wrong choice will become greyed out as you go through them. Several of these don't affect dialogue at all either as they are only thoughts in the MC's head and his actions are always the same regardless.

You're right that things could change in the future though. I don't mind some choices only altering flavor text but I prefer most choices to actually change and affect things.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I love this game! The plot and story are interesting, and all the girls are so interesting!

4.50 star(s) 53 Votes