4.50 star(s) 53 Votes

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Valentine is definitely the best girl with her heterochromia and personality. Especially the parts that show when she is texting.

revtheundead

Jun 25, 2021
i'm gonna write an official review soon but so far I'm loving this game. wouldn't mind supporting the dev on patreon. i'm just holding out till the next update to see a bit more of the story. i'm just really hoping it doesnt get abandoned, i feel like this game can potentially be pretty special.

Reactions: Biruambush

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I can't wait for the MC to take the reins and turn Akira's situation around and make her his bitch and thereby slowly and painfully torture both him and Valentine and in the end show her that no one messes with a beast as Akira herself described it wauhahaha

Pd: Casper and Lua I love them

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'd say it's too early to make that assumption it's only on it's 3rd update. While the choices so far mostly just effects dialogue so far like killing or not killing the stalker. While it doesn't have any major impact yet it still does effect the dialogue that's more than any Kinetic novel ive played so far. So id say it's a stretch to call it a kinetic novel at the very least. But I do agree the choices dont matter yet.
if you choose not to kill the stalker the mc still kill him?

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I'm just now starting this, and will do the dev the kindness of a full review but in the meantime I have to say how much I'm loving the sarcasm, the cynicism, and overall dedication to real humor. Even though this isn't visually the style I like for my VNs I have found myself laughing out loud multiple times already and that's a rarity for me. Bravo on this one so far!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just now starting this, and will do the dev the kindness of a full review but in the meantime I have to say how much I'm loving the sarcasm, the cynicism, and overall dedication to real humor. Even though this isn't visually the style I like for my VNs I have found myself laughing out loud multiple times already and that's a rarity for me. Bravo on this one so far!
I know right this game honestly probably made me smile the most with the humor wait till you get to the end. It made an unlikeable character go from being unlikeable to being likeable because of how funny and cute the scene was.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
"Well, the good news is I still have my saved game from Unraveling_August-0.2, but the worst part is my progress from 0.2 doesn't carry over to 0.3.04."

Jul 28, 2023
Loving this so far I sincerely hope the dev finds some success with this one so it doesn't get abandoned.
I don't know how I feel about the overarching plot for now since it hasn't really been revealed yet but the Fray and cult stuff has me quite intrigued
Doing a good job in tying the supernatural aspect to the more mundane Lily/Sam stuff is probably going to be crucial going forward.

Absolutely love all the LI's though. I rarely like the entire lineup in a harem like this but this one has me hooked on every single one.It seems unlikely but I hope that we get a milf LI in the future as well. I personally think no harem lineup is complete without one.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnmnf692
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes