Unpopular Opinion Thread

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
Okay this one in particular makes no sense to me, I want to fuck the demon bitch not die while doing it. Sounds more like you have a niche that isn't being fulfilled than people completely missing the appeal.
I can appreciate the sentiment, to me I guess it sort of relates to my views on monster girls where without the horror/evil temptation angle with dire consequences a succubus character just ends up being an attractive woman with a tail/wings/horns. They lie strictly in the predator-prey fear-boner territory for me where the forbidden nature makes it hotter. Thankfully there's a decent amount of content out there for my niche at least!

poplol22

Aug 29, 2021
idk if it's unpopular but most people who fetish shame, have weird fetishes themselves. Like yea, I get you don't like a particular fetish but I bet 90% of the people who go on these threads to complain have some weird ass fetish themselves.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Okay this one in particular makes no sense to me, I want to fuck the demon bitch not die while doing it. Sounds more like you have a niche that isn't being fulfilled than people completely missing the appeal.
Their comment makes perfect sense to me.

The way I remember a succubus, is as a demonic creature that preyed on humans for their 'life force', through sex.
So, they would pick their target, tease them, please them, go home with them, fuck their brains out AND drain the life out of them while they are having sex. When all was said and done, there would be one well fed Succubus and one dead dude, who had the best and last orgasm of his life.

Lately, it seems that people think of a succubus as a cock hungry slut that wants a good dicking ... and that's it.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Lately, it seems that people think of a succubus as a cock hungry slut that wants a good dicking ... and that's it.
Well, yeah? The vast majority of people don't want to have death sentence at the end of a fuck. I get that you and GuineaFowl want that since for a sex demon it makes sense and it adds appeal but that is pretty niche. I hope you get even more to fulfill that desire for you though, and I'm not opposed to trying a good game with that angle tbh.

Reactions: Guineafowl and LS47
Dec 20, 2022
>a harem shouldn't be a harem
I wouldn't say that an unpopular opinion... just a contradictory one.
I don't think the defining characteristic of a harem is that the members aren't allowed to or don't want to sleep with anyone else, just that a primary character ends up the central figure of a number of other characters' affections. And I don't think them being into the central character negates the possibility of them being interested in others.

Reactions: AlternateDreams

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
unpopular opinion.... i guess i got a plenty of them ^^
But i think i go here for: Kinkshaming shouldn't be forbidden.
Since it is an ADULT Forum people should be able to take some shots.
When i want to call out pedophile inbreed-rapists i think i should be able to. In return i am completely fine with being called out on my bestiality-kink. I am aware that it's not everybodys cup of tea and i am fine if someone needs to verbalize the displeasure. But i cannot stand the pretentious and entitled attitute of the inbreeders fanclub.... demanding their filth in every fuckin game and not even aware of the fact, others may find it gross.... they even declare this shit "vanilla".

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The college setting is incredibly boring
The college setting is just so damn useful though. It's like hitting four birds with one stone. The bigger problem, I think, is that the games themselves aren't very creative and don't really explore the possibilities the setting provides.

Penis Parker

Feb 19, 2023
unpopular opinion.... i guess i got a plenty of them ^^
But i think i go here for: Kinkshaming shouldn't be forbidden.
Since it is an ADULT Forum people should be able to take some shots.
When i want to call out pedophile inbreed-rapists i think i should be able to. In return i am completely fine with being called out on my bestiality-kink. I am aware that it's not everybodys cup of tea and i am fine if someone needs to verbalize the displeasure. But i cannot stand the pretentious and entitled attitute of the inbreeders fanclub.... demanding their filth in every fuckin game and not even aware of the fact, others may find it gross.... they even declare this shit "vanilla".
Good essay, you fuckin' donkey-banger.