• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
i found the storyline ridiculous at best with big laps between things to do and hidden behind paywall scenes not worth my time to even waiting for a few more updates --well good luck dev

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game even tells you in the start this is gonna happen so wtf are you complaining about even?
downloadfile.gif
It's not like the player has to download the game and try it out to find out, right? ohh wait..... :FacePalm:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
So basically... we can turn off NTR but we have to keep sharing 'landlady' with 'landlord?' Tho the sharing is more like NTR
I wanted to very much play it because I am a sucker for incest games including 'landlady' and more so because it has pregnancy planned for future but after seeing we don't have option to completely steer 'landlady' away from 'landlord' I think I am good without this game

johnjeo598

Dec 20, 2023
Unknown Desire 0.5-X'clusive

The full Release Note is provided below:

A Repeatable Breastfeeding event with your Landlady.
A Repeatable Kissing event with your Landlady.
A Repeatable Handjob event with your Landlady.
A Repeatable Peeking Under Shower event with your Landlady.
The Landlady will now visit you in the Middle of the night if you don't sneak into her bed for a few days.
The Landlady will help you with your morning wood if you don't jerk off for a few days.
A helping event with your Housemate on Vanilla route.
A helping event with your Housemate on NTR route.
A shower event with your Housemate on Vanilla route.
A shower event with your Housemate on NTR route.
A morning walk event with your Housemate.
A handjob event with your Housemate.
Now you can Jerk off to skip time.
A massive UI update.
Updated the Quest menu.
Fixed a progress tracker bug from previous version.
Older saves are compatible.

PC/Windows/Linux

MAC

Android

osamataha

May 25, 2023
Unknown Desire 0.5-X'clusive

The full Release Note is provided below:

A Repeatable Breastfeeding event with your Landlady.
A Repeatable Kissing event with your Landlady.
A Repeatable Handjob event with your Landlady.
A Repeatable Peeking Under Shower event with your Landlady.
The Landlady will now visit you in the Middle of the night if you don't sneak into her bed for a few days.
The Landlady will help you with your morning wood if you don't jerk off for a few days.
A helping event with your Housemate on Vanilla route.
A helping event with your Housemate on NTR route.
A shower event with your Housemate on Vanilla route.
A shower event with your Housemate on NTR route.
A morning walk event with your Housemate.
A handjob event with your Housemate.
Now you can Jerk off to skip time.
A massive UI update.
Updated the Quest menu.
Fixed a progress tracker bug from previous version.
Older saves are compatible.

PC/Windows/Linux
Mega

MAC
Mega

Android
Mega
Thank you very much.

johnjeo598

Dec 20, 2023
Hello there friends!

We have some news to share with you regarding the next update.

As we planned; We have the full working game in our hand ready to be uploaded.

However; We are facing problem loading the older saves during the playtests. The reason is probably because of the modification of the previous contents as we mentioned in out sneak peeks. You'd probably know that, this is a common issue with the Ren'Py engine if you have any experience with this engine.

We are trying various workarounds for this particular issue. This might take us couple of more days to fix the problem. However if the problem persists even after trying everything; We are going to release the update anyway on 27th December because we know how eager our players are for the upcoming update! And we don't want to ruin our players experience with a buggy game. We never did! :)

Thank you for understanding. We always try our best to provide our players the best experience with our content. And your support and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

-FeelGoodGames

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
Hello my friends!

We're here to share a good news with you guys that we have finally got the older saves working after trying various programming and file management methods.

It wasn't an easy task but we did not give up! The problem wasn't specific to any category so we could not find any pre-existing solution on the internet (except for wasting time over it). We had to depend on our limited skills and your well wishes to solve the problem.

And we finally got it done! All previous older saves are now working with the newer build of the game!

We are happy that we didn't have to upload the buggy version today.. You might think it is fine to play a game which breaks the older saves. But in a long term it might become more problematic for the future versions. Hence, we always kept the game save-compatible even for a sandbox type game!

Anyways, We are now polishing and playtesting the new build of the game in every way possible to encounter errors and bugs so you don't have to when you play it yourself! We know you are eager for the update but it will be worth it for a smoother experience with the game!

The update may drop at any moment within 24-36 hours (depending on the bugs we encounter on the newer build). It might be wise to keep an eye on this page!

Thank you for reading this..

Best regards with love..

-FeelGoodGames

UnknownDesire-Dev

Jul 7, 2023
New Update of the game is available here dear friends!!! ~Enjoy~

V0.6 Free Download links-

0.6 Release Note:

• A new Bedroom event with the Landlady.
  • A Repeatable Pussy-Feeding H-event with the Landlady.
  • A Shower Peeking event with the Landlady.
  • Now you can take bath with the Landlady.
  • A Repeatable Shower H-event with the Landlady.
  • A TV room event with the Landlady.
  • Now you can watch lewd TV shows with the Landlady.
  • A Repeatable TV H-Event with the Landlady.
  • A new Location : Pool.
  • A helping event at pool with the Housemate.
  • A messaging event at pool with the Housemate.
  • A story event at the bedroom with the Housemate.
  • Now you can message the Housemate at pool.
  • A footjob H-Event with the Housemate (You can avoid Footjob with lying to her about the erection and jerking off before you perform the repeatable messaging event.)
  • A helping event for the Landlady on the Sharing route with the mall Clerk Mr. Hanzou.
  • Removed/Changed all sexual encounters of the Landlord with the Landlady on the Vanilla Route.
  • Changed some older sharing events on the NTR route to make girls focus more on the player character.
  • Updated the Quest menu.
  • Fixed a progress tracker bug from previous version.
  • Older saves are compatible.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
right me asking for an option so both sides are good on that coin and more money for the dev magically hurts your insignificant feelings. my reply to you
i was't asking.gif't asking.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Were you on drugs, or are you the other user's lapdog?

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes