2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I'm sorry to have to ask this, but the MC is obviously mentally disabled right? I mean, he doesn't know how to jerk off? Doesn't know how to work out? Doesn't understand what an orgasm is and what semen is, calling it "jelly"? This game is bad on every level. First off, the paywall shit will lose the dev more support than gain. Second, making the MC have an IQ lower than a piece of toast makes him unrelatable to the player controlling him. Third, the lack of playable content and terrible dialogue makes my brain hurt just trying to decipher what the hell they're talking about. I forsee and abandoned tag next to this title in the very near future if the dev doesn't re-vamp this entire project.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnknownDesire-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
I'm sorry to have to ask this, but the MC is obviously mentally disabled right? I mean, he doesn't know how to jerk off? Doesn't know how to work out? Doesn't understand what an orgasm is and what semen is, calling it "jelly"? This game is bad on every level.
Yeah he acts like a child, it's obvious that the dev wants mc to be a shota, but with patreon rules he can't. So the mc ends up being a child mentally instead. I can't imagine people who like shota content would like the mc either, dev tries to get best of both world but gets none

Reactions: hadbla

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Too bad he isn't like some devs who only change one variable in a .rpy file to "lock" content away.

Creating a paid and unpaid version separately is bad for player morale.

Reactions: hadbla

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It can't be goddamn hard to make a game so that it doesn't drive players away. Now at least the beginning was better when all the NTR was hidden, but my interest and respect for the dev died with these pictures.

I rarely despise a dev that fixes NTR so that everyone can play the game, but all the material is behind a paywall, so I can't find words to describe this feeling of how I despise the dev. Now I for one will never support this dev. It's a kind of blackmail and it won't get you very far. I will never support a dev that makes a game with paywall content and only the supporters will see it. Another thing I don't support a dev is if it adds NTR, Lez-NTR, Femdom, Lesbians, Sharing, Swinging to its game. So this is where the dev got a double miss. No other devs need a paywall to attract thousands of supporters this at most will drive away all potential supporters.
To each their own, I specifically don't want to see an image that we(mc) are imagining instead of actually seeing it. Also, what on earth are you on with "all material is behind a paywall", there's only 3-4 of those options for the members :ROFLMAO:.

Feb 20, 2024
To each their own, I specifically don't want to see an image that we(mc) are imagining instead of actually seeing it. Also, what on earth are you on with "all material is behind a paywall", there's only 3-4 of those options for the members :ROFLMAO:.
Those two pictures were enough for me before I deleted the game, so I didn't bother to browse any more, as I was getting really angry. As I mentioned that started to feel like a blackmail style Pay and you'll see and at that point my delete finger starts to itch really painfully.

Reactions: Vatana Batata

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unknown Desire [v0.7] [FeelGoodGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

StanleyB

Oct 15, 2020
The whole thing is spoiled by these huge balloons.
Did the developer have a problem with this as a child?
Does a woman really need two huge watermelons to look attractive?

To me it sounds like the unfulfilled dreams of a fetishist...

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I got caught up in the one from the television show, it says to watch TV with Momo, I guess I did combine the ingredients but it rained for a few days and it's still the same.

Last edited:

trackjack

Apr 30, 2022
I got caught up in the one from the television show, it says to watch TV with Momo, I guess I did combine the ingredients but it rained for a few days and it's still the same.
watch tv >buy ingredient stuff from mall>i got the ingredient (tv room at night)

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
does he have sex with any of them. At this point I can't unlock the dirty panties achievement and there isn't much to do.

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
The whole thing is spoiled by these huge balloons.
Did the developer have a problem with this as a child?
Does a woman really need two huge watermelons to look attractive?

To me it sounds like the unfulfilled dreams of a fetishist...
Its almost like people have their own fetish's and things they like.. There's entire threads dedicated to big boobs. Don't come to a tagged big tit thread and complain. Filter by small boobs and exclude big boobs. E-z

Reactions: M!do
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes