2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just do not understand every choice is patreon locked?
I mean every time the game give use 2 choice, one is locked if you do not have the patreon version?
I hope we see this version too, because playing this version in this state is practically useless.
I cant avoid to look the father and the mother do sex at the start, i cant images her nude at the dinning table and so on.
For now is just useless to play it.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I have to ask, where does this family live that their 18 year old son doesn't know how to work out, jerk off, doesn't know what cum is or an orgasm, did the mom squirt him out directly into a closet and keep him there for 18 years sliding food under the door to keep him alive or something? The premise just doesn't make any sense. Then add in that every sex scene is behind a paywall, and this Dev is just screaming for tons of negative reviews and most players walking away from this game. Myself included.

UnknownDesire-Dev

Jul 7, 2023
Hello! Unknown desire v0.4 is here now:

PC -
MAC -
Android -
Incest Patch -

Changelog -
Also, Please add this attached image as the new banner, Thank you! Enjoy!
mom_midnight.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnknownDesire-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
hello i'm stuck i haven't hexco about the dirty pants She doesn't give me a choice and I can't talk to her at night

Reactions: MTZ32

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2604570

Overview:
You are a regular 18 year old young man living with your family in a small city.
Despite being a young adult, You never had shown any kind of sexual interest towards any opposite sex...
Until the day you decide to return home earlier from school and got introduced to your "Unknown Desire"!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-12
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: FeelGoodGames
Censored: N0
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

(Extract the Incest patch to the 'game' folder.)

View attachment 2604559 View attachment 2604560 View attachment 2604562 View attachment 2604563 View attachment 2649024 View attachment 2649026 View attachment 2649027 View attachment 2649028 View attachment 2649032 View attachment 2649033 View attachment 2649035
I don't know what this type of character is called
The only ones I know the name are the "Illusion" characters
But I love:love:

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Hello Bro I like your game so much can you make a first person POV facefuck scene with the Landlady it will be awesome ....

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
As of right now, it doesn't have much content, but I think it has potential to become a decent quick fap game once it get's some spicy animations, which hopefully won't be locked behind paywall when it's fully done. (story is non existent, I think it would be foolish to expect that aspect to change). Apart from more content, what I would love to see is improved UI and better navigation. I don't mind point and click in games, it's easy to pick up how to progress, but the way it's implemented here is just strange and not that great.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes