Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

list101

Mar 18, 2019
And reading your retarded statement on an abandoned mod, is like putting a dress and makeup on that pig you just slapped a rocket on.
The mod was abandoned for a reason it is a stupid game with horrible Engrish - it was going from bad to worst. So what are you doing on this abandoned mod? By your own judgement you must be retarded. And all you left behind is a dirty puddle of melted snowflake. Sorry not sorry - keep :cry::cry::cry:!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The mod was abandoned for a reason it is a stupid game with horrible Engrish - it was going from bad to worst. So what are you doing on this abandoned mod? By your own judgement you must be retarded. And all you left behind is a dirty puddle of melted snowflake. Sorry not sorry - keep :cry::cry::cry:!
Me crying? Ahaha It's ok to be butthurt. You're the one who posted in this thread, which of course notified people who have previously posted here. I also didn't call you retarded. I said your comment was. But, since you're butthurt, you took offense and like a child, you lashed out. Might be time to get off the net and go outside and play.

Reactions: smurfdurf

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Me crying? Ahaha It's ok to be butthurt. You're the one who posted in this thread, which of course notified people who have previously posted here. I also didn't call you retarded. I said your comment was. But, since you're butthurt, you took offense and like a child, you lashed out. Might be time to get off the net and go outside and play.
butthurt? that's called projection - something in my post must of triggered your sensitive soul to deliver that senseless blabber. Keep melting snowflake and thx for the entertainment!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
butthurt? that's called projection - something in my post must of triggered your sensitive soul to deliver that senseless blabber. Keep melting snowflake and thx for the entertainment!
Right. So you projected your butthurt onto me. Got it. Now, run along lil boy. Your mommy is calling you.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Right. So you projected your butthurt onto me. Got it. Now, run along lil boy. Your mommy is calling you.
You fanboys crack me up! You always melt when someone didn't like your precious game. I didn't see any arguments refuting that this game is complete crap. Thus proving my point about how atrocious this game is.
Your postings are so entertaining bcz they are devoid of any wit - no wonder you shill for lame games. It is fun watching you melt and being so butthurt.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You fanboys crack me up! You always melt when someone didn't like your precious game. I didn't see any arguments refuting that this game is complete crap. Thus proving my point about how atrocious this game is.
Your postings are so entertaining bcz they are devoid of any wit - no wonder you shill for lame games. It is fun watching you melt and being so butthurt.
Fanboy? You are dumber than I thought. I don't even play the game anymore. A troll who thinks he's smart. You're just a lil boy, trying to be a big boy. Did your mom switch you to pull-up diapers recently?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Fanboy? You are dumber than I thought. I don't even play the game anymore. A troll who thinks he's smart. You're just a lil boy, trying to be a big boy. Did your mom switch you to pull-up diapers recently?
That last message was the most boring repetitive drivel so far. You were somehow under impression that your opinion about me somehow matters. Let me burst your bubble - your incoherent blabber is not worth dogshit on a sidewalk.
You are butthurting yourself over and over too hard - that's not healthy you are becoming delusional. Really go see a shrink.
I'm concerned - take care!

Last edited: