Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I meant like how it shows what points a choice gives you, like this:

View attachment 1431202

Nice that the cheat menu looks like similar to Shaddy's, but it'd be good if the official cheat system also showed this too.
oh that's the mod bro. let's hope someone takes over. the dev changes scripts all the time. so I'm really thinking if anyone would be willing to take the risk

Reactions: Herofactory45

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I'll take a look and possibly SanchoMod it. No promises as I've many titles on my plate currently to port over to the new mod core. Script changes don't bother me any, so we'll see. My profile has examples of the new core if y'all are interested in seeing what it'd generally look like. Regards.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Good morning. I'll take a look and possibly SanchoMod it. No promises as I've many titles on my plate currently to port over to the new mod core. Script changes don't bother me any, so we'll see. My profile has examples of the new core if y'all are interested in seeing what it'd generally look like. Regards.
Please man try to continue this mod, this game is a nightmare to play without this kind of a mod i mean you can't unlock some scene in the middle of the game cuz you didn't make the right choices at the begining, f that i don't wanna play from start just to get the points i need so please pretty please continue this mod...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please man try to continue this mod, this game is a nightmare to play without this kind of a mod i mean you can't unlock some scene in the middle of the game cuz you didn't make the right choices at the begining, f that i don't wanna play from start just to get the points i need so please pretty please continue this mod...
Well note, I won't "continue this mod" as I do my own work and don't ever "take over" someone else scripts. I refuse to be hypocritical and use anyone else's code in my scripting. I'm having enough issues with scrubs repackaging my code for their monetary gain, so just know going in that if I decide to port and release it will be a different mod with absolutely nothing to do with Shaddy's efforts. This is not only out of respect but ethical boundaries for me personally. Hell, I haven't even looked at this mod's scripting tbh. I'm just making it perfectly clear so folks know what to expect and where I stand. I'll post updates in the VN's thread as not to clutter Shaddy's thread with off-topics, it's just the right thing to do. Kindest regards.

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
Well note, I won't "continue this mod" as I do my own work and don't ever "take over" someone else scripts. I refuse to be hypocritical and use anyone else's code in my scripting. I'm having enough issues with scrubs repackaging my code for their monetary gain, so just know going in that if I decide to port and release it will be a different mod with absolutely nothing to do with Shaddy's efforts. This is not only out of respect but ethical boundaries for me personally. Hell, I haven't even looked at this mod's scripting tbh. I'm just making it perfectly clear so folks know what to expect and where I stand. I'll post updates in the VN's thread as not to clutter Shaddy's thread with off-topics, it's just the right thing to do. Kindest regards.
Sancho a class act as always and one of the best out there. For sure will look at the mod if you decide to do it. Best of luck man

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My last post in here out of respect of Shaddy as I'm sure he would do the same for me. Link in VN of some pre-info and teasers here. Regards.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
if you take the mod, let me know. I'll drop you link ahead of release. so you can mod easily

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait...I might see exactly why Shaddy doesn't really want to deal with this. It seems the dev might be a scrub. All of Shaddy's cheat features that I see in the screenshots are incorporated into the game now... it smells fishy tbh. I don't know folks, usually I have to worry about other scrub modders ripping off my shit and repackaging but (in my personal experience) devs have always asked for assistance in coding, not blatantly ripped it. Again, if it wasn't for monetary gain then ok, but that's not the case here, the dev has a business structure around this of course.

Have I been drinking too much or am I on point here? For all I know he asked Shaddy for the coding, I don't know.

Edit: Made a post in the VN with comparison pic and asking if I've got this all fucked-up here.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't really know what to think about mod features being integrated into game code. Since I don't know anything about the relationship between the dev and modder it would be presumptuous to jump to conclusions. While it may be a quality of life improvement that can help in beta testing the game, ripping someone else's code is a whole other matter. It may also happen more often than we know, so picking and choosing when to get upset about it might not be helpful to anyone. What is for sure is that it is a shame that this mod is discontinued, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Reactions: travin213

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry guys, this one is hitting my Abandoned list. The last 3 updates have had major changes in some of the code requiring me to redo part of the mod each time. Someone else is free to pick up where I left off.
I hate it when this happens... Why game DEV's makes modders job harder than needs to be... Its amazing game and Multi-mod was necesary... Thanks for your effors and im realy angry about DEV's doing here...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good evening. See post here. For now I'll update the mod but it's currently only an internal release. A few folks will have access but until I'm comfortable with this dev and the issues discovered in that post it might never go public.

Blazing-Sun Alpha Beta Omega Wolf™ estrada777 and a few select others currently test internal ports for me from time to time and some of those don't ever go public for...reasons. I'm finishing an update to Rogue-Like right now and will complete and update this when done. I'll debate the issue again while working. Thank you for understanding until then and regards.
Always ready to test, bro.

I hate it when this happens... Why game DEV's makes modders job harder than needs to be... Its amazing game and Multi-mod was necesary... Thanks for your effors and im realy angry about DEV's doing here...
There's a few devs who are like this. It's sad.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
There's a few devs who are like this. It's sad.
The dev could also have just refracted the code to make his own work simpler and easier, dont sht on the devs lmao.
Not everyone is the best coder so the dev could have just learned new stuff and just wants to incorporate it in his previous work.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The dev could also have just refracted the code to make his own work simpler and easier, dont sht on the devs lmao.
Not everyone is the best coder so the dev could have just learned new stuff and just wants to incorporate it in his previous work.
No. He has even made comments about it. So, think what you want.