Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned University of Problems [0.6.0 Extended] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
0.6.0 bug from mod (without mod no problems)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/update9.rpy", line 2655, in script
scene update9_freeroam_ashley_35 at TopSlide2 with fade
File "game/scripts/update9.rpy", line 2655, in <module>
NameError: name 'TopSlide2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/update9.rpy", line 2655, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1282, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1150, in show_imspec
at_list = [ renpy.python.py_eval(i) for i in at_list ]
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/update9.rpy", line 2655, in <module>
NameError: name 'TopSlide2' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
University of Problems 0.6.0-(Extended)
Thu Sep 2 16:29:31 2021
Feel free to replace game\scripts\screens.rpy with the attached one.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't know if you've seen this post in the game thread yet ShaddyModda :

https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-6-0-extented-dreamnow.65957/post-6499247

The dev also updated the file "update4.rpy" with this release to include a jump back to the latest update if you had delayed the date with Carol. As is stands, if you have the mod and now go on the date with Carol at the end of 0.6.0 you end up repeating all the previous events as if you went on the date earlier. The dev confirmed an additional trigger has been added - but I can't test this as the saves with the mod included are incompatible with the vanilla and I couldn't extract the *.rpy file from the vanilla with Unren.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't know if you've seen this post in the game thread yet ShaddyModda :

https://f95zone.to/threads/university-of-problems-v0-6-0-extented-dreamnow.65957/post-6499247

The dev also updated the file "update4.rpy" with this release to include a jump back to the latest update if you had delayed the date with Carol. As is stands, if you have the mod and now go on the date with Carol at the end of 0.6.0 you end up repeating all the previous events as if you went on the date earlier. The dev confirmed an additional trigger has been added - but I can't test this as the saves with the mod included are incompatible with the vanilla and I couldn't extract the *.rpy file from the vanilla with Unren.
Managed to extract the *.rpyc and decompile the *.rpy files using another version of Unren ShaddyModda and tracked the missing lines. As suspected, "update4.rpy" in the mod is missing the additional two lines between "$ renpy.pause ()" and "jump update5" in the following section, starting at line 3168:

$ carol_event_17 = 1
scene black with dissolve
$ renpy.pause ()
if phone_pics_14 > 0:
jump ending1
jump update5

Obviously "update4.rpy" will be updated again in the next version to replace "jump ending1" with something else, so best to watch out for that when it comes.

Reactions: travin213

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
The link for the Android port (currently v0.5.5) seems to be broken, as an fyi

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
ShaddyModda new game v0.6.5 Basic is out. Dunno if you want to update for this version or wait until Extended... Just letting you know it's out. Whatever you do? I'm grateful in any case. :)

Reactions: Punto

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is it possible to get the option to view both the Kim and Sara scenes in this update and the one earlier with this mod?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry guys, this one is hitting my Abandoned list. The last 3 updates have had major changes in some of the code requiring me to redo part of the mod each time. Someone else is free to pick up where I left off.
Understandable! Thank you for all you do here. An amazing commitment by any measure.

Reactions: groove888

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Sorry guys, this one is hitting my Abandoned list. The last 3 updates have had major changes in some of the code requiring me to redo part of the mod each time. Someone else is free to pick up where I left off.
At first I was like, "Ah shit!", because I've always used this mod and it's great, but then I checked the game thread and found this:

"3) New in-game phone app - PVU Cheats (Only for Extended version for now. Most likely I'll solve this issue in v0.7.0)
  • changing the MC's characteristics
  • changing relationships with the main girls
  • unlocking all memories, all extra content and all phone's backgrounds"
So I guess it's not all bad.

Hope this official cheat mod will also show the points for each choice like yours did.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
At first I was like, "Ah shit!", because I've always used this mod and it's great, but then I checked the game thread and found this:

"3) New in-game phone app - PVU Cheats (Only for Extended version for now. Most likely I'll solve this issue in v0.7.0)
  • changing the MC's characteristics
  • changing relationships with the main girls
  • unlocking all memories, all extra content and all phone's backgrounds"
So I guess it's not all bad.

Hope this official cheat mod will also show the points for each choice like yours did.
kinda does