3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
A suggestion to the developer... Please place more effort (information) in your Gene section, as it can become a very useful tool for any new potential fan interested in knowing more about your title, and it's content direction. Many other dev's who choose to include their "future content" tags, or the "will not be present" tag information, and or how any of the controversial content (if present) will be handled (NTR, Sharing/swinging, lesbian, trap, gay, etc.)...doing this will only benefit a projects standing within the AVN community.

Also, here's a decent example of a gene section from a fairly new developer's (successful) harem project. The dev created his detailed gene section during his first release, and it hugely benefitted him not having deal with the many repeated content questions, or misinformation that can happen when questions are not properly answered...which can create a shit show in the forms.

Regards,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EJW and darlic

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
A suggestion to the developer... Please place more effort (information) in your Gene section, as it can become a very useful tool for any new potential fan interested in knowing more about your title, and it's content direction. Many other dev's who choose to include their "future content" tags, or the "will not be present" tag information, and or how any of the controversial content (if present) will be handled (NTR, Sharing/swinging, lesbian, trap, gay, etc.)...doing this will only benefit a projects standing within the AVN community.

Also, here's a decent example of a gene section from a fairly new developer's (successful) harem project. The dev created his detailed gene section during his first release, and it hugely benefitted him not having deal with the many repeated content questions, or misinformation that can happen when questions are not properly answered...which can create a shit show in the forms.

Regards,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which game is that?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 995566x

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
so its unavoidable before the final version?
I'm focused on a full release because Steam is a hell of a lot more profitable than membership platforms like SS or Patreon by a LARGE margin. I'll be adding non-NTR routes as I go, but if you play before the full release, don't expect anything.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
My biggest complaints so far are with regard to gameplay: figuring out the timing for activities, and the choice system.

Why offer an option to go to work after going to class if it's just going to be too late to work? How can you even work in the afternoons? Can you, or is that for weekends only? Or only days where you skip class? If you go to the university in the early morning, it will tell you it's not a weekday morning, so you have to go home, work out or study, then go to school in late morning. Not intuitive, and not stated beforehand.

I don't enjoy not being able to pick the options I'd select if I didn't pick the archetype that allows for it. Examples: you can't answer correctly in class if you're nerdy. You can't interrupt Stacy at the reception desk to get directions if you're nerdy. You can't tell Stacy you won't do her work for her if you're the basic dude. The game choices are not great at the moment. If the locked choices made more sense, it would be okay to block players from a few choices sporadically. As is, I expect it will turn away a fair number of players.

I'm personally not a fan of the exaggerated proportions on women, but I don't think that's as big of a deal for most of your audience as the gameplay concerns.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
My biggest complaints so far are with regard to gameplay: figuring out the timing for activities, and the choice system.

Why offer an option to go to work after going to class if it's just going to be too late to work? How can you even work in the afternoons? Can you, or is that for weekends only? Or only days where you skip class? If you go to the university in the early morning, it will tell you it's not a weekday morning, so you have to go home, work out or study, then go to school in late morning. Not intuitive, and not stated beforehand.

I don't enjoy not being able to pick the options I'd select if I didn't pick the archetype that allows for it. Examples: you can't answer correctly in class if you're nerdy. You can't interrupt Stacy at the reception desk to get directions if you're nerdy. You can't tell Stacy you won't do her work for her if you're the basic dude. The game choices are not great at the moment. If the locked choices made more sense, it would be okay to block players from a few choices sporadically. As is, I expect it will turn away a fair number of players.

I'm personally not a fan of the exaggerated proportions on women, but I don't think that's as big of a deal for most of your audience as the gameplay concerns.
Thanks for your feedback, your second paragraph is fixed in R3. As for your third paragraph, if it still doesn't make sense after the game is more fleshed out, I'll take another look.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Another game with ridiculous cow udders ( so unrealistic and off putting ). No steam wishlist from me. Good luck with your game anyway.
There's two big tits and big ass tags there warning you in advance about this. Why do you ppl keep complaining about stuff in the game that's clearly tagged for a reason ??:WaitWhat: Imagine hearing a non NTR fan keep bitching about hard NTR and cucking in a heavily NTR focused game thread, where the dev was honest and upfront about what you should expect from the story. Same thing applies here. You don't like the women's proportions or whatever, move on and play other titles that cater to your personal preferences and let us fans of this game enjoy playing this one. Why's a lil variety something soo bad ??:WaitWhat:

Thanks for your feedback
Feedback is good, you should listen to the constructive arguments, but the one I quoted above is just plain trolling you're better off ignoring. Don't mind the big titty and big ass complaints, your women are perfect 10s. Love those curves and big asses, feel free to keep adding more with proportions like that, like maybe some naughty, sexually frustrated aunt, a cousin, a few hot teachers and a few busty nurses to help the MC out with making 'content' on OnlySimps. The pussibilities are limitless, but the choice is yours to make.;)

Also, looking at the stats, you could consider making the MC a decent-looking buff guy like Sterling from Power Vacuum, if the player chooses the charisma stat, to make it sound believable that one guy can pull so many women.

In any case, it'll be re-written when I get around to the NTR stuff in a few months.
Fair warning, don't go down the NTR road if you don't really want it just bcz of a scene that can't be called actual NTR on any planet in this universe, unless you consider a guy fucking his girl or MC's dad fucking his mom NTR, but if you do want NTR in the story, make it easily and completely avoidable so there won't be any misunderstandings in the long run.

Good luck, and keep up the good work !!;)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes