Ren'Py - University King [Release 4.5] [The Sexy Chinaman]

1. 4.00 star(s)

vaelenor

The models are really nice, good basis for a storyline, but there are a few errors here and there that the developer is slowly zeroing in on. I think this will be a really fun game once it's finished. I'll check in on this again after a few more update so that all the stories are fleshed out and we're past the development phase.

My only critic would be to make the skill leveling a little less grindy. Ruins the pacing
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheRealSerrated

University King has great artwork and a lot of potential. I know that the developer is very dedicated to constantly trying to improve his craft, and very much wants to bring the best product forward that he can. The game is in it's fledgling stage right now, but in time University King will continue to grow in story and content, and this will become a top notch game. Other than that there isn't anything to add that hasn't been said in the other reviews. But I have faith that a guy with a name like The Sexy Chinaman has to be someone who stands for quality! (y)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

As of R3, it's mostly just grinding. Couldn't complete some of the tasks. The women are attractive enough that after a few more releases this could be worth revisiting.

As someone that enjoys boobs of the larger size, this does appear to be where I parked my car.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Garrexalfa

As a first release, it's nice. Models are very appealing :). Dialog is naturalistic. For now, it looks like it tries to be realistic, most of the time it succeeds. There are not any real sex scenes yet, but I hope the wording during those surpasses previous works. There's a skill system that I'm loving. Already in the beginning there's a small glance at what this system could mean for the whole game. The stats do change what choices you can make and what scenes you'll be able to see. In terms of UI, it has been improving with each update. The dialog text has a nice new font. The choices are ok, there's something that looks out of place with those buttons. The cellphone part is the one that needs the most work. Looking forward to where this goes.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Silentlord85

At present this release 1 version is awful. extremely buggy, error screens here, error there. nothing to do sofar, unless im missing something.

renders look pretty good, not a fan of sandbox games, too grindy. weather this will turn into one of those, i have no idea.

also, whats with all the SHOUTING TEXT CONSTANTLY. makes its far harder to read, and just plain lazy on the devs part.

1/5 from me sofar. will track and update if any major changes.