3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Mar 29, 2021
If if I don't want that will the banner girl, the one you sell your game with, unsuck the douche in the toilet stall? :whistle::coffee:
I don't know, I'm not an expert at all, but from what I understand, at that point in the story, she and the douche are something like a couple, while to her the MC is kind of like a stranger who she openly treats like trash, is it really already NTR in this case too?
I suppose that you're going to break and steal her from him in a sort of netori thing later on.

I don't like NTR too, however I think that in this case it isn't NTR after all, anyway, I ask genuinely, if a girl and her "boyfriend" have relationships with each other prior to any type of affectionate interaction, possibly mutual, between the protagonist and her, can we really already talk about NTR? And would it also apply if the intercourse was not shown or explicitly mentioned on the screen? Because, according to this logic, wouldn't all games with mother/father/etc. and son/daughter/etc. incest also be considered NTR, or not?
I personally think not, but there is maybe a canonical answer to that?
Not that this necessarily changes my personal way of seeing the matter, but I'm rather curious to know... and about that last thing... well, lastly I suppose that in the end, everyone has their own opinion on the matter after all :)

Last edited:

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Cuando llegue la próxima actualización del rey de la universidad, me muero por ver a la deliciosa mamá de Mc nuevamente.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Cuando llegue la próxima actualización del rey de la universidad, me muero por ver a la deliciosa mamá de Mc nuevamente.
La versión 2 con la mamá está disponible para todos los suscriptores. El lanzamiento público se producirá en poco menos de un mes.

Reactions: parqueo

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
University King [Release 2] [The Sexy Chinaman]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UniversityKing-R2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am thinking of buying the game on steam however I have Two questions first will this game have repeatable events like man of the house and summertime saga or throw everything into gallery ? 2nd will ntr be preventable ?[I mean stop it before it happens not skipping cutscenes ]

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
I am thinking of buying the game on steam however I have Two questions first will this game have repeatable events like man of the house and summertime saga or throw everything into gallery ? 2nd will ntr be preventable ?[I mean stop it before it happens not skipping cutscenes ]
I'm planning on most scenes will be repeatable. Some might just get thrown into a gallery too though.

NTR will be preventable on full release.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I'm planning on most scenes will be repeatable. Some might just get thrown into a gallery too though.

NTR will be preventable on full release.
cool ! I will have just have to Waite for full release then. whenever that is sense, I can't prevent it until full release :WeSmart:However I will add this game to my wish list on steam and thank you for answering my questions.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes