3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3395155
View attachment 3395155
wherever I go i have this from my room SLEEP/NAP STUDY ! have this everywhere kitchen bathroom university ....
1- same here. everywhere i go i have those.
2- On weekdays i can't access school, it says "its not a weekday morning!"
3- If I use "skip day" it just skips couple of hours like if it was a nap
4- Everyday accessing the kitchen I have the first convo with Roxanne asking me to choose her name and pronpting the choice of going home???

The only thing story-related that happened is Mom telling me about rent-money. All the bugs were there already though.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
1- same here. everywhere i go i have those.
2- On weekdays i can't access school, it says "its not a weekday morning!"
3- If I use "skip day" it just skips couple of hours like if it was a nap
4- Everyday accessing the kitchen I have the first convo with Roxanne asking me to choose her name and pronpting the choice of going home???

The only thing story-related that happened is Mom telling me about rent-money. All the bugs were there already though.

Cheers for this. It'll be fixed in R3.

Reactions: mormis

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I saw this on itch and there was going to have femdom content is it in the game yet? also will the mc be in chastity at somepoint for penis shrinkage :unsure:?

To me this us just another college vn with another unrealistic baseballcock game :LOL: I like the look of the girls jus dont like there ugly big tits, just ruins there beautiful figures.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Not for femdom stuff, no. Keep an eye on the . You're looking at a bare minimum of 3 months before I even start thinking about the femdom stuff.
Alright then thank you, I can be patient for the femdom content i am still waiting for certain games to have femdom content too so this game no different :LOL: :LOL:.

Maledom avoidable though right?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes