3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah.

The idea is for you to be able to play the game and only see what you want.

Quick example: You're not going to stand up to Stacy and start the Maledom route if you're submissive. Instead you'll do what she asks.

Similarly, if you don't like NTR you're not going to pimp a girl out.
thank you for answering i will look forward playing the femdom route when in the game cheers (y) (y)

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
mhh -500 energy and no matter what i do it doesn't increase. i read that some quest series start when you have certain values. i can't find any info how my values are + where to increase them....

the whole game looks very buggy to me

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Conquer the campus in University King! Choose your path: embrace degeneracy or earn affection through integrity.
Your choices shape your encounters.
Brah... Boring... I already see University/College like concept several games...
But... If... Game be have Fap-Fap content enoth every update per month, i give you blesing...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
University King [Release 3] [The Sexy Chinaman]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
mhh -500 energy and no matter what i do it doesn't increase. i read that some quest series start when you have certain values. i can't find any info how my values are + where to increase them....

the whole game looks very buggy to me
Are you able to send me a save? There shouldn't be anything tied to energy other than EG working out.

Also,did you save edit?

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
It is a good thing to have competitors, which can add more excitement to the game, but I hope it will be gradual, not that the other side can win the girls at once.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes