3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

stinyc01

May 23, 2023
View attachment 3485567
the developer did not think about those people who do not know English and use an online translator. How can this be translated? :unsure: :confused: :cautious: :(
Haley's Run
Haley goes running in the early morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. End of Update.
The Notepad is Broke.
When it's fixed it will display names properly.
Tutoring
I can tutor Stacy on Tuesday and Thursday Evenings.
I should talk to %s again.
Gracie is sleeping in the spare room. We need to talk about where things go from here. End of Update.

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022
It's a pity that it's one thing for others to compete with you for girls, but it's another to betray your own girls. Competitors are much better than pimps.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Haley's Run
Haley goes running in the early morning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. End of Update.
The Notepad is Broke.
When it's fixed it will display names properly.
Tutoring
I can tutor Stacy on Tuesday and Thursday Evenings.
I should talk to %s again.
Gracie is sleeping in the spare room. We need to talk about where things go from here. End of Update.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :( (y)

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
For every new developers I recommended not to make game in sandbox stile, because it's much, much HARDER than game without sandbox. And this game a good example why...
Before free roam begin its decent game without bugs and with stile. But after it's just a buggy piece of...boring game, with nothing, but disappointing grind/points system, unintuitive interface, luck of storytelling and plot, useless tips (need URM mod to understand what triggers what) and empty with content. Visual still good.
I which there are no sandbox in this game, because half problems just disappear, but... unfortunate.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I found a lot of bug in the quest, for the bonyfans every time I check it "uploads the pics" again and again.
the lougue lament is also buged for me I think as I have travel there every early morning and nothing happends.
Also how do I fix the notepad*

Reactions: Chrd

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Since every "choice" is guaranteed to fail, I tried to cheat with UnRen.
I failed so hard Bitdefender deleted the game in front of me. :PogChamp: Will have to wait for a cheat mod.

• Haha
Reactions: SpareTheRod

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Really wish you would make a VN style game and possibly a sandbox for those that want it.
I've toyed with the idea but I like the idea of being able to avoid certain girls if you don't care for them. Similarly, I like the idea of being able to fully complete a storyline before going over to the next one.

The storylines will be short enough that a VN wouldn't work anyway.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes