2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
look 1 image....well this thread is going to be fun
Imagine reading that overview about MC's supposed "impeccable charm" only to be slapped in the face with a big ass pointless voyeurism/cheating/NTR (??:WaitWhat:) scene like the one in the 1st preview pic. Let me grab my popcorn coz we off to a good start.:whistle: We need that list of planned tags, coz I expect to see a lot of questionable content here.

I think it would be convenient to put the other games of this dev as "other games" (by the way 3 out of 3 abandoned, will this be the 4th?)
That's a massive red flag for anyone who's interested in supporting Greebo. One abandoned game is bad enough for a dev's rep, but 3 are an instant rep killer. He should've made other accounts when he released those games, or at least change his current one if he wants ppl to support him again, coz almost everything's the same bullshit as in his previous games. Hope this one won't get abandoned too like the other 3, but I won't be too optimistic about that.

She is your aunt this is your first time seeing her. Your LI has blue hair
Being MC's aunt makes her by default at least a woman he's gonna fuck, but like I said, same shit, different faces and names. The aunt in his previous game(s) was also a slut or a whore who sold her ass for $$$ (IIRC), so can't say I'm shocked this one's a slut too. Dude should at least make the effort to come up with something original, or at least interesting, coz at this rate, he only shows us he's the same untrustworthy dev he always was, and I don't think ppl will rush to support him after hearing that.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
I did like the devs previous games. Good luck and hope this one goes far with the updates.
Thank you!

Anyone here know what the song is that starts on the title screen?
State Shirt - Computer

---

I'll try to answer questions about the game as much as possible here - please bare in mind this is only a demo, not V1 as it's been posted as, also if possible, could a moderator change some of the previews on the main thread?

And uhh, here's every render from for y'all to enjoy (these aren't part of the game but just some renders I made whilst rendering other scenes)

1680637414378.png
1680637428877.png
1680637436578.png
1680637448842.png
1680637457395.png 1680637460983.png

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I'll try to answer questions about the game as much as possible here - please bare in mind this is only a demo, not V1 as it's been posted as, also if possible, could a moderator change some of the previews on the main thread?
Will content be forced or will there be player choice?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
good luck devs.. dont over stuff your lewd content and you could have a winner here if you can keep the emotion and stay on topic.. dont blow the chance to deliver a sturdy game that has some potential in the making

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
A bit simple but a fine start nonetheless. Girlfriend is cute and endearing, Ivy seems edgy and fun, homewrecking slut of an Aunt would be fun to smash, mommy is nice and thick. Looking forward for next updates. :giggle:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
one note to the dev.. GreeboGames when you get to doing the full build try to not use the classroom and rendering scene silhouettes.. they ruin scenes even if your struggling for rendering speed, use the billboard background extras if need be.. and try to avoid the outdated 1st person kiss cam scenes.. showing mc and his LI fully in a scene looks far better... unless your name is Braindrop and you like duck faces lol

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Will content be forced or will there be player choice?
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
GreeboGames
There will be choices that matter in the game, some of which will be in V1, but hopefully understandably it won't be as in-depth as some other devs have theirs as it's just me and this is my *first* game using actual code in Renpy

Oh, yeah ?? Here's a q for you... how come you have 3 abandoned games and not a single one completed ?? Just asking, you know ??;)

Please bare in mind that it's not enough to release a few updates to make a quick buck and then disappear. The most important thing is to finish your games, as in getting a completed, not an abandoned tag next to the title, so I sincerely hope we'll see real commitment from you this time.

Lil harsh but well-deserved criticism aside, I hope the MC won't be a pussy for the rest of the game, coz when a junkie ass trashy slut like Ivy thinks she can run her mouth and put him in his place, he should retaliate, not take it like a good lil wimp. And I hope you'll come clean about whether you want to have NTR in the story or not. Better tell us now so players know what to expect from the next updates than regret later when all hell breaks loose here.
The simple answer to this is burnout, I used to try to push myself to release a version every month, which in the real-world just doesn't work - It leaves no time for breaks between rendering and creating games. Also, baring in mind I was only 19 when I created the first game, which doesn't bode well for your social life what-so-ever, as you're constantly staring at a screen. This time, I have openly stated in my first post when this game was still in very early stages that I'm not rushing anything in developing this new game. I hope that answers your question?

You'll start to see this retaliation in V1 - it's already written in the game

The game has no planned NTR, written up to V3 - If any does get added in the future it will be completely avoidable

good luck devs.. dont over stuff your lewd content and you could have a winner here if you can keep the emotion and stay on topic.. dont blow the chance to deliver a sturdy game that has some potential in the making
Thank you!

one note to the dev.. GreeboGames when you get to doing the full build try to not use the classroom and rendering scene silhouettes.. they ruin scenes even if your struggling for rendering speed, use the billboard background extras if need be.. and try to avoid the outdated 1st person kiss cam scenes.. showing mc and his LI fully in a scene looks far better... unless your name is Braindrop and you like duck faces lol
I'll take that into account, I wasn't sure if people would prefer as much first person as possible, or to see 3rd person in scenes like that.

Here are several questions:

Is the MC going to be the only one to have sex with the LIs? Is there going to be NTR in the game? Is it going to be a harem? If tags like rape or blackmail are included, can they be avoided? Is it possible to remove the guy in the first image that I don't want to see fucking, or receiving fellatio, or in any sexual situation?
Is the MC going to be the only one to have sex with the LIs? : Yes
Is there going to be NTR in the game?: The game has no planned NTR, written up to V3 - If any does get added in the future it will be completely avoidable
Is it possible to remove the guy in the first image: No, but if you've played the demo you've seen his only sex scene planned for the entire game

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Ok, What exactly are you waiting for?

Well that's just a big fuck you to ntr supporters and they will beg and plead for more scenes with him and the other girls.
The game is written up to V3 (Day 4) and has no NTR planned as of yet, I'm not saying it 100% won't be included - The game is already pushing on to day 3 with the next release, so any releases after that could include it - It will be avoidable with choices if it is included. I've done NTR in the past and I personally don't mind having it in the games, but I've learnt that people would rather it be avoidable

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes