2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Considering that pic #1 is not the MC and the purple haired chick is in the header as a LI, why would I want to play this???
So I played it, the woman at the moment isn't a love interest of the MC, at least not yet? The man is your "landlady" lover, and the MC catches him cheating on her, so does not seem to be any NTR here, unless you wanna count that?

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So I played it, the game tells you right of the bat that this is just a demo, you get a decent amount of choices for a short game which is a plus. There are three sex scenes with the mc, the picture that will be getting A LOT of attention is NOT a lover of the MC getting cucked, she at the moment is no love interest, and the man is cheating on MC's landlady. A good start, needs an incest tag for the roommate/landlady, even if they aren't LI's, I just find those titles weird personally.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Are you guys blind or what? Girl from pic 1 and girlfriend of MC - different girls.

And about the game, for now there is only several pics (you can see all of them here actually), no animation and no plot, empty page with just introducing of npc for now

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
How about this:
If your girlfriend cheats on U, you're probably an asshole, but if right away, you go after the dude in roids who's cucking you, you're a complete idiot. (x╭╮x)

"Horses will never break your heart, but they may break your ass." NOT easy being in her shoes... lol

View attachment 2520363
THX for sharing...
Or fact that she has low standards (if she actually was with MC) to have any thing sexually to do with that ugly gross fucker. :sick:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Pretty short demo, Not a fan of the mc, but Luna was alright, probably the only thing I liked about the demo, Didnt like how Ivy just touched mc's dick in front of his girl and he just stood there acting like a girl, Dont know if this game will force mc to cheat but it seems like it's going that way and so far the only men in this game are Ivy and Bald guy.

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Render and animations are fine. All that's missing now is a good story with lots of important decisions (like choosing whether to stand up for our GF (Luna) against Ivy and whether to blackmail the "landlady's lover" or tell her directly). Which girls will be LI? From what we know from the demo, it's definitely Luna and Ivy, but what about the others? Will Landlady, Roommate and Landlady's sister also be LI? btw it definitely needs an incest patch, even if there won't be any actual incest because the Landlady/Rommate calling is just annoying. and if Landlady's sister is going to be a LI, it also needs an NTR tag.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
When I first started playing these types of games about 7/8 years ago, Greebo was one of the first devs I came across and he had me hooked with KIITF, then he goes and abandons it. Then, a couple of years later he comes back with a re-master, then goes and abandons that too.

Forgive me for giving this one a pass, but I predict yet another abandoned tag in the near future. Have fun, folks.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
the picture that will be getting A LOT of attention is NOT a lover of the MC getting cucked
I'm beginning to think whoever is posting the previews is doing this just to see the thread turn into a shitstorm. The first thing any normal person would think upon seeing a sex scene preview with a male that's clearly not the mc is that this is another beta cuck game. This is like the 3rd time I've noticed this but I'm not counting. :KEK:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
if Landlady's sister is going to be a LI, it also needs an NTR tag.
How so? NTR tags are for people taken from the MC after they are in a relationship not before. People constantly complain about NTR stating it has to be anyone but the MC fucking a girl. It has a cheating tag because the guy fucking the aunt is in relationship, also knowing Greebo as I do, she will be a blackmailed LI

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Blue hair, pink hair and pantyhose really making me consider picking this up... but Ill wait for an update to see how this develops :X

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes