3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Madlaxy

Jan 2, 2019
What's the correct strategy? I unlocked and upgraded everything legitly.
I did it on the last girl (a scientist with a gatling gun). Rushed cooldown reduction + lasers (don't remember how it is called, it shoots in several directions). Then 2 types of drones (gatling gun + one more) and missiles.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, I have no idea how to save the pink haired girl. When I try, I get bum rushed by this weird enemy thats fast as hell and keeps bouncing off me. How do I beat it?

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
what the fuck is this game
i can't shoot, i use all my touch on my keyboard, i kill 40k ennemy without shooting and without see 1 ennemy in the first stage with yotsuha

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
tell me how to shoot in this game? and what are the control keys, except for WASD
my character just moves among the monsters and sometimes makes involuntary shots. it feels like the game is broken. I watched a video on this game, everything is much more dynamic there.

hanonb8

Dec 11, 2019
tell me how to shoot in this game? and what are the control keys, except for WASD
my character just moves among the monsters and sometimes makes involuntary shots. it feels like the game is broken. I watched a video on this game, everything is much more dynamic there.
The attacks are automatic, you just need to aim and wait the girl use the weapon. Every time you level up (collecting the orbs dropped by the monsters) you can choose a new skill or level up a skill you already have (in limited options). Try to collect gene points (green orbs) and use them to permanently level up a passive skill of a character (on game menu).

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
I've had no problems playing the game. (except the first one I downloaded had a BepinEx MTL which takes 30 seconds to load) I move, the character faces in that direction, it shoots. But, if there's an issue I'd blame the outdated DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable as one of the culprits. It's either that or the game is a mess.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
When you in combat press F10 and you probably will see spam of such messages:
"format exception input string was not in a correct format"
Means devs grows their hands from ass.
Okay, I changed the System Region to Japanese. The problem hasn't been resolved.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
It's not mentioned what changing system region fix the problem. It's was about system format, not region.
yes, I didn't say that. I changed the system language, but the problem still remains. enemies do not touch me, the character does not shoot, or does it very rarely

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
The attacks are automatic, you just need to aim and wait the girl use the weapon. Every time you level up (collecting the orbs dropped by the monsters) you can choose a new skill or level up a skill you already have (in limited options). Try to collect gene points (green orbs) and use them to permanently level up a passive skill of a character (on game menu).
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything like it. the game seems to have a conflict with my system (((

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
yes, I didn't say that. I changed the system language, but the problem still remains. enemies do not touch me, the character does not shoot, or does it very rarely
Once again it's not about your system language, it's about your system format, like how your system show money signs, seperate numbers, etc. Check other tab on same settings window. Read paragraph 3 in link in post which you quoted firstly.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Once again it's not about your system language, it's about your system format, like how your system show money signs, seperate numbers, etc. Check other tab on same settings window. Read paragraph 3 in link in post which you quoted firstly.
Yes, its help! Now all working, thank you very much! (y)(y)

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Yes, now, after fixing the game, the character can act as expected. Shoots, kills, collects, improves equipment.
BUT I have a couple of questions.
After being in the field camp location, what should I do?
Just make it to the end of the round? (10 minutes)
Or kill a monster with a green aura?.
In any case, it's very difficult because I'm pinned down by very powerful monsters that I can't defeat.
As a result, my character has a suppression of 1/4.
What happens when it's stanket 0?
End of the game?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Just make it to the end of the round? (10 minutes)
Yeap, you need to survive 10/20/30 mins.
As a result, my character has a suppression of 1/4.
If I'm don't forgot you can restore it and if some of characters reach 0 you can't use that character untill you restore it. Not sure what will happens if everyone reach 0, probably it's impossible and at least 1 character will have at least 1 point.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes