3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Yeap, you need to survive 10/20/30 mins.

If I'm don't forgot you can restore it and if some of characters reach 0 you can't use that character untill you restore it. Not sure what will happens if everyone reach 0, probably it's impossible and at least 1 character will have at least 1 point.
Its very sad, cuz i have just 1 character (
thank you for answers

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Its very sad, cuz i have just 1 character (
thank you for answers
I don't think it's have a game over. And this game totally about gameplay which you can understand after few hours of game. It's worth to continue if you like such gameplay. Skip otherwise.

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Yeap, you need to survive 10/20/30 mins.

If I'm don't forgot you can restore it and if some of characters reach 0 you can't use that character untill you restore it. Not sure what will happens if everyone reach 0, probably it's impossible and at least 1 character will have at least 1 point.
game over

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
all the same, it’s not clear to me what to do after you find the “field capsule”.
I run from the monsters for 10 minutes, they tell me that it's time to return to the base. There are no changes on the base, I still can't "upgrade" anything there.
After finding the capsule, a monster with a green aura appears, I killed him, there is no result, except for the sphere that fell from him.
Passed two different rounds on the green continent, where you need to look for the captain. She hasn't been found yet. Is she in a specific location, or will she appear after a certain number of victory rounds?
What do I need to do to advance in the game?
How to cure a character's depression?

UPD
I have no idea how to get through the normal difficulty mode, because I can not find balanced additional equipment. You need both speed, and armor, and a weapon that allows you to shoot forward and backward. And this combination is very rare. My record is 8 minutes, after that, I am surrounded from all sides and subjected to violence. Despite weapons of 6-7 levels. And without saving the Captain, as I understand it, nothing will open at the base, which would allow us to improve our equipment. And with the current equipment, I can't do anything.

Last edited:

Draugis

Aug 9, 2021
all the same, it’s not clear to me what to do after you find the “field capsule”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just have to rescue the crew members first. You do that by beating the green monster that spawns when you walk up on the cache. Just click on the portrait of the relevant party member to land in the correct region.

For good weapons I recommend: "Light Machine Gun" + "Strength" which will give you "Slaughter". "Machine Gun" + "Growth" = "Gatling" and "Rocket Launcher" + "Critical Hit Chance" = "Photon Cannon". "Photon Saber" + "Cooldown" = "Unsheathe", which is also good.

To get those Ultimate weapons, you need to kill the orange glowing mobs, that drop containers.

FateOfNines

Apr 12, 2022
Hate to say because the gameplay is actually fun - but the scaling is terribly unbalanced. The fact that not every enemy drops Exp = Sometimes you get enough Exp to level up and survive the 15 minute mark, mostly you're sitting there with 7 super low level items and a horde of things coming in with mountains of HP.

And the fact you lose the Cell things that give sanity back to the crew members if you lose the match is hyper frustrating as it can just lead to all of them being unusable.

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to evo the bomber alpha weapon?
For every other weapon, you need it and the passive below it in the arsenal, but that doesn't seem to work for the bomber.
Having it maxed out and movement speed up doesn't trigger the evo. I'm not sure if it's bugged or it just works weirdly.

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to evo the bomber alpha weapon?
For every other weapon, you need it and the passive below it in the arsenal, but that doesn't seem to work for the bomber.
Having it maxed out and movement speed up doesn't trigger the evo. I'm not sure if it's bugged or it just works weirdly.
I believe that one requires you to have the bomber beta weapon, and then together they combine with the passive below it.

Reactions: thehungryLurker

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question for this game is there a keyboard buttons to use to shoot the monster creature cause the auto firing is slow as fuck, it also miss a lot.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
whoa who make this game it so fucking bad. The unit girl will random auto fire, Miss also not shoot went I move her directly at a group of enemy's to kill them. I'm currently normal at Lvl13 and do I kept keeps getting her to lose the battle before she reach Lvl35.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
whoa who make this game it so fucking bad. The unit girl will random auto fire, Miss also not shoot went I move her directly at a group of enemy's to kill them. I'm currently normal at Lvl13 and do I kept keeps getting her to lose the battle before she reach Lvl35.
Welcome to the world of "Vampire Survivors" clones. You generally can't aim, and you auto-attack. Work around those mechanics.

Jul 23, 2023
"Installl " that's the issue
DLed ---BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_3a54f7e_6.0.0-be.571----BepInEx_unix_5.4.20.0
Can't find any .exe to install........

I have finished this game with CHEATENGINE.......=3=
Even cheat with easy MOD, so deadly ..........WTF this game
Share the cheat table for health, pls

Jul 23, 2023
So this is it ? After I beat the last area, there was an epilogue and at the end was this pic without any option...so I exit and noticed that my game was not saved.
What did you do to get this "ending"? I finished the areas and nothing happened, just black screen with bunch of text, no hentai images

Aegelweard

Dec 8, 2023
Sorry for the necro but is there a translation for v2.5 ? It's been a few years now, so I hope someone got it working

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes