rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Unforgettable Dinner v1.3 DL links from dev's Patreon

* Webp full ->
* JPG full ->
* Webp patch (requires v1.2) ->

Changelog:
Path for v1.03 (do these choices):
- Kayleigh's fifth idea (from previous version)
- Ellyce and Kayleigh will dance for some boys they find
- ground rule: the boys can't get anything off
- the boys continue to behave <<New option>>
- Kayleigh's sixth idea
- Take Ellyce to one of those coin-operated picture booths
- Kayleigh's seventh idea
- Kayleigh offers to masturbate in the food court
- Kayleigh and Ellyce will masturbate next to one another
- the girls just push the panties aside <<New option>>
- Kayleigh's eight idea
- <<Find out where Edmund is and strip for him>>

Reactions: Sollers

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi friends,

Sorry for being late this time, I made the public post but I didn't share on the foruns. I will post just some additional info:

V103.jpg

V1.03 Changes:
- 186 images advancing on the mall including a striptease scene inside Edmund's office.

The 4k image of this month:
Webp.netCompressMILFsBilliard.jpg

I'm glad Patreon's didn't blocked me for share this image, I guess the point is just hide the nipples ^^

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Hi, is there any sex scenes with claire? I managed to get the sex with amanda and licking her, but i can't seem to find anything more between her and the mc. Maybe another path that i didn't tried?

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hi, is there any sex scenes with claire? I managed to get the sex with amanda and licking her, but i can't seem to find anything more between her and the mc. Maybe another path that i didn't tried?
Hi Mat,

There is one pussy licking scene with Jim on the dinner, and recently one with Kayleigh. I made one extra scene once by own where she interacts with Jim, but we don't have extensive sex scene. But she is one of my favorite characters, I don't create the story but I would love to create this scene.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Hi Mat,

There is one pussy licking scene with Jim on the dinner, and recently one with Kayleigh. I made one extra scene once by own where she interacts with Jim, but we don't have extensive sex scene. But she is one of my favorite characters, I don't create the story but I would love to create this scene.
I understand, i guess i'll wait and hope that someday have more scenes with her, in the meantime i'll keep my eye in the game and leave my like for now.
Keep the good work.

Reactions: DSSAInferno

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
V104.jpg

Hi friends,

I'm here to announce that v1.04 is public available on and the downloadable version is here.

Complete post:

This version brings a new store, two branchs with new side charaters. Kayleigh is moving forward to please Edmund and get more money.

V1.04 Changes:
- 206 new images presenting the ninth idea.

Download versions:
- v1.4 Webp Full (1.22gb):
- v1.4 Jpg Full (2.05gb):
- v1.4 Webp incremental (43.4mb. requires v1.03):

Presenting te 4k scene of the month, all $10 and $25 patrons will receive this scene in 4096x2048 resolution on their emails:
Webp.netEdmundDelirium.jpg

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pagol1 and rick87

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Well, is dinner over yet? Is everyone still doing stuff on sofa and in back rooms or has it moved beyond just dinner? I mean its been dinner for 2 years :D :ROFLMAO: "Morning campers its Ground hog day!" Just wondering if there will be a walk-thru mod for it. After reading the updates and the many paths you can choose...

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Well, is dinner over yet? Is everyone still doing stuff on sofa and in back rooms or has it moved beyond just dinner? I mean its been dinner for 2 years :D :ROFLMAO: "Morning campers its Ground hog day!" Just wondering if there will be a walk-thru mod for it. After reading the updates and the many paths you can choose...
The dinner is over about 5 months :) They are now in mall during daytime. I made store by store, it's worth to check out.

We spent 10 months on phase 1, the dinner preparation, 7 months on dinner (phase 2), another 10 months on the 3 routes of phase 3. 5 months on the mall. The time flies.

If I could go back on time I would split in different games, but I couldn't see the big picture at that time, the writer was still creating the story.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
This game is good, I think
Thank you

Hello, the game is quite nice, but the web mode is quite amazing and disconcerting.
At the beginning I thought that most of users would be afraid of downloading an exe file. I bet on html following Tlaero's style of games. It was surprising how many users asked for a download version, I created this alternative.

Sometimes I think about migrating to Renpy, but our main URL get around 150k users per month. Not even 1% of them become supporters but I like to think that they like to play and come back in the next month.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
To me, the game was more fun in phase 1, with just the male MC and mother/daughter combo. Too many characters were added after that and it now feels like it doesn't even have a protagonist. The dude is an observer in most scenes.

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
To me, the game was more fun in phase 1, with just the male MC and mother/daughter combo. Too many characters were added after that and it now feels like it doesn't even have a protagonist. The dude is an observer in most scenes.
True! Phase 3 is no dinner (party...) anymore (see title), but something else. IMHO a whole new setting and therefore a whole new game after the excellent "An afternoon to remember" and the fabulous Part 1 and 2 of "Unforgettable Dinner".

Reactions: DanaNurse

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
True! Phase 3 is no dinner (party...) anymore (see title), but something else. IMHO a whole new setting and therefore a whole new game after the excellent "An afternoon to remember" and the fabulous Part 1 and 2 of "Unforgettable Dinner".
I didn't even like phase 2 that much either tbh. It was when control shifted from the MC trying to bang mom and daughter, to an old pervert and his games. It almost became a different game.

M and M

Jul 17, 2020
Hiya - I'm the writer of the game. I do appreciate your comments and critiques, both negative and positive. It's true that the narrative focus is moving from Jim to Kayleigh almost entirely. Maybe to some of you it is a different game at this point. To me it's always been about Kayleigh and the gradual movement of the story from her on the periphery as an object to her eventually in the spotlight and directing her own future in an arc of development and discovery. Maybe that's just too much Yale drama crap. Maybe it's brilliant. I've heard both, and the answer's probably somewhere in-between. Please know that Max and I do consider all opinions we come across in order to try to serve our community to the best of our abilities. If you have more questions about the game/VN/experience, please don't hesitate to dm us on our patreon page ( ) or drop a message here. In any case, thanks for your interest in the game and we'll try to be worthy of your patronage.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone know where the Save Games are hidden please? Cannot find them in all the usual spots.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes