3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Lots of bugs seem to be caused by having the camera on me. How can I remove the camera from my inventory? I'm trying to use QSP Save editor 0.3 to find where it is stored, but reloading a save just errors out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Lots of bugs seem to be caused by having the camera on me. How can I remove the camera from my inventory? I'm trying to use QSP Save editor 0.3 to find where it is stored, but reloading a save just errors out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
check previous page and look for the comment made by .

Reactions: Burt

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
check previous page and look for the comment made by .
Thanks for your reaction, but I fail to see how that answers my question. Could you elaborate?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
This is the post I was referring to.

If you bought camera and get issues at uni party talking to the hoe there
Use qsp editor and search for obj_11
Give it a value of zero in the save then save it
After the dialog you can always either re buy it or just give it a value of 1

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Thank@ for his wonderful editor

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Use qsp editor and search for obj_11
Thanks! I suppose I'm going blind because I checked a number of Burt's posts in the previous pages and totally missed that :/

Edit 1: for people trying this, it's slightly more complicated. There are several instances of obj_11. It should be the bottom one.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thanks! I suppose I'm going blind because I checked a number of Burt's posts in the previous pages and totally missed that :/

Edit 1: for people trying this, it's slightly more complicated. There are several instances of obj_11. It should be the bottom one.
It does not matter if you give both of the obj_11 zero's the bottom of the two is fine if zeroed alone as it is the current state

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
There are bunch of mistakes with string in english translations that makes pretty much entire new content wrong:

this is in french

$str_[4292] = ' de 10h00 à 17h00'
$str_[4292] = ' de 9h00 à 18h00'

and in english:

$str_[4292] = ' from 10:00 to 17:00'
$str_[4293] = ' from 9:00 to 18:00'

Now while French one here is actually error here but it actually fucks up rest of english script since its no longer consistent with authors French, and there probably similar errors down the way since scripts differ later 2, and I spotted even 3 lines, but before 2.

This is why for example instead of this for peeking:

$str_[4615] = 'Look through the keyhole of the bathroom'

you get:

$str_[4613] = 'You ask <<$str_pnj_1[0]>> lie on the bed to continue your workout. It runs in the second.'

EDIT: 3 lines may be just my imagination

$str_[4322] = 'Le déjeuner se déroule dans la bonne humeur. <<$str_pnj_1[0]>> se place à votre gauche, soit disant pour parler plus facilement avec vous. '
$str_[4322] = 'En plus, avec <<$str_pnj_2[0]>> dans la maison, c’est vraiment risqué.'

is where second mistake happens

Nah it wasn my imagination, it fucks itself again:
$str_[4352] = 'Maintenant que <<$str_pnj_1[0]>> est bien humide, il convient de passer aux choses sérieures.'
$str_[4352] = 'D’abord surprise par votre geste, <<$str_pnj_1[0]>> se détend et s’abandonne à ces sensations.'

then unfucks by one

$str_[4557] by skipping $str_[4558]

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

korko

May 30, 2017
damned i can sex with noele previous version,but in this version somthing wrong, cant triger second kitchen scene and bedroom scene when doing mow in the garden, in previous version second kitchen scene shows but now 1010 noele 1080 Sarah still cant do sex with noele and relation info keep sayin "Keep doing work by doing tasks, it should pay." Also cant progress Cherry evrytime only option is talking,previous version it easy to progress then this. Every new version came more bugs and game become unplayable i think :/

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
damned i can sex with noele previous version,but in this version somthing wrong, cant triger second kitchen scene and bedroom scene when doing mow in the garden, in previous version second kitchen scene shows but now 1010 noele 1080 Sarah still cant do sex with noele and relation info keep sayin "Keep doing work by doing tasks, it should pay." Also cant progress Cherry evrytime only option is talking,previous version it easy to progress then this. Every new version came more bugs and game become unplayable i think :/
They actually both trigger cherry and noelle
I can for the fuck of me remember what the path or level is

Ill post a save just in case you can be fucked grinding it out in the save you have cherry as the maid and option to fuck her at her home plus last day I think as teacher training plus newly unlocked ability to fuck noelle

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
They actually both trigger cherry and noelle
I can for the fuck of me remember what the path or level is

Ill post a save just in case you can be fucked grinding it out in the save you have cherry as the maid and option to fuck her at her home plus last day I think as teacher training plus newly unlocked ability to fuck noelle
you just keep randomly reading in your room after the mowing trigger she eventually comes in when yo have high enough affection

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes