3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone know if Kinnerman's mod for this still works with this new update? Or do we have to wait?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
so you see he's missing a few things

1st the trick to write books quickly
2nd the trick to be able to go to different places in a fast trip without pulling a car
3rd access to the university and all its contents
4th the pc for dummies book enters an infinite loop and you can not finish reading and therefore you can not use the computer to surf the internet in the game

those QSp problems I've seen so far in case you or someone else can solve them
The only problem I had with this so far and that is to write the books quickly, after reading the dummies book I was able to access the computer to surf there, overall there is more bugs in this version then there was in the previous one.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
The Natalie story line is kinda broken for me. Cant establish the first encounter with her in her "Young Lady" state, because the pop up window that tells me that I cant shoot photos with Noell while people are around is hindering me from starting the conversation.

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
The Natalie story line is kinda broken for me. Cant establish the first encounter with her in her "Young Lady" state, because the pop up window that tells me that I cant shoot photos with Noell while people are around is hindering me from starting the conversation.
I had the same problem, the only way to talk to her at the gala is by NOT having the DSLR in your inventory at the time.

Reactions: FallenLondon

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Great to see this one is still being worked on. I only remember the RAGS walkthrough being a bit confusing and having a hard time triggering events. Is there any newer\better walkthrough anywhere?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Great to see this one is still being worked on. I only remember the RAGS walkthrough being a bit confusing and having a hard time triggering events. Is there any newer\better walkthrough anywhere?
No none the rags walk-through is not really helpful but at least the dev is back working on it as it is in my opinion excellent even with its grind and bugs

I had the same problem, the only way to talk to her at the gala is by NOT having the DSLR in your inventory at the time.
It does actually trigger even with the camera in your inv it just needs her on her own and high enough attraction
She is always on her own when wife is in garden in evening
Best not to buy things ahead of being asked for them or you tend to break the triggers in these games just like happens in Son of A Bitch game
You can see the triggers in the code by using the tools provided in this forum like qgen
As for more bugs in each version there always is the dev really just does this as a pastime and at his own pace

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lucas69 and VinnyB

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
No none the rags walk-through is not really helpful but at least the dev is back working on it as it is in my opinion excellent even with its grind and bugs
Ok thx good to know. Is it safe to use QSP Editor though?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
If you want to report bugs, don't do it here. Go to . And be quick about it! Zigmut's pattern is as follows:

1. Drop a buggy new version out of the blue.
2. Fix all reported bugs in a frenzy in the week after the new version.
3. Disappear off the face of the earth. Or at least off the Internet.
4. Goto 1.

So the clock's ticking if you want stuff fixed :)

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Hey I download the new one and did not change anything. Just unzip and play. How come I can't save anymore. I can only quick save (or that quick backup) and if I want multiple save I need to copy paste the save_fast file and change name? How to fix this?

csak

Apr 27, 2017
Hey I download the new one and did not change anything. Just unzip and play. How come I can't save anymore. I can only quick save (or that quick backup) and if I want multiple save I need to copy paste the save_fast file and change name? How to fix this?
file menu, up
Quest Game Settings Help
go Game-Open saved game, Save game, use this :)

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
file menu, up
Quest Game Settings Help
go Game-Open saved game, Save game, use this :)
Um... I don't quite follow. I normally use that function. But the Save game (or the Ctrl - S) is grey out and can't be click

Neoptolemos

May 25, 2017
If you want to report bugs, don't do it here. Go to . And be quick about it! Zigmut's pattern is as follows:

1. Drop a buggy new version out of the blue.
2. Fix all reported bugs in a frenzy in the week after the new version.
3. Disappear off the face of the earth. Or at least off the Internet.
4. Goto 1.

So the clock's ticking if you want stuff fixed :)
It's imdeed buggy as hell.

At the Gala it's impossible to talk with the Young Girl (Nathalie). Some window pops up about Noelle and when pressing ok the option to talk with Nathalie is gone as well.

The Gala is also never ending. So whatever you do do not go to the gala until it's fixed.

Not gonna sign up for another forum so if he doesn't read it here, it's his loss.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes