VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
ok. played it all and I like it. just good fun. there's futa, gals, guys. Everybody get some, there's something for everyone. what's not to like? Seems like a lot of complaining from people who haven't actually tried it. If getting fucked by a futa bugs you just pretend you are the futa banging that fuckhole. Big dicks, jizz everywhere. a good time for all. I look forward to the next game.

Oh, no mention of the....... don't want to spoil it but maybe monster tag somewhere?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
A bunch of big sexy futas,sounds like a good time :D
although from one of the things someone said,it might be a bit much futa to handle +_+
*Edit* played through all of it,and enjoyed it very much.The one graphic scene wasn't as bad as i imagined it and it didn't even involve the mc. Overall it was a great game.

meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
if there was an option to disable the protagonist from getting fucked by futas-- this would've been golden

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I love male on futa but absolutely not futa on male! The struggle is real :oops:
i get you brother :cry:

Futa fan, here. I tried these games #ForScience. Felt like they were trying to appeal to a homophobia fetish, but really the game just calls you a faggot and rapes you repeatedly. Most scenes are non-consentual...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and they kind just felt like adding a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...to the games and in the most cringe kind of way. Feels somewhat LGBLTBBQ++&%.
Found three scenes I like, but two of them end prematurely.
So tags should be updated with rape tag @Bloo

Reactions: MadHacker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Needs romance tag, he gets the women in the end.

Brought a tear to my eye.

And his.

Although they missed on loads of doggystyle puns.

Reactions: meigame and -Hex-

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Honestly this artist improves every single moment, and I can't wait for his next release!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Now i know why the art seemed familiar to me. This dev has other games around here. :LOL:

Needs romance tag, he gets the women in the end.

Brought a tear to my eye.

And his.

Although they missed on loads of doggystyle puns.
I laughed on the pun when the mom is punishing her annoying kid. :LOL:

Reactions: Avaron1974

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Damm. I love musclegirls but Futa is ugh...
Guess back at Tropical Liquor and play Kei's route again.

EV_KEI02D.jpg

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I enjoy this game, some parts could be work on and also love both the futa on male and male on futa, but would enjoy a bit more male on futa too and that Anthony character would like to see him get humbled.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i really liked this game :D
some others like it?
F/M Futa/M F/Futa? :D
The dev has other games here too (check the OP). Also Futadom World, Claire's Quest, Roundscape Adorevia, Seeds of Chaos and Tales of Androgyny.

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
I dont like drawings and styles of ErectSociety's games but I will play anyway.Because of there is not much games with futa content i wish there would be more futaxmale contents in future.

In the end my opinion is,this game is playable/(fappable) to who likes futa on male.Do not afraid of trying it.

Edit: i forgot to give my thanks.Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes