VN Others Completed Unconventional Gym [Parts 1-3] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So basically this is a hard pass?:sick:
There's one really good futa-on-female scene in the second game if you like derp sexface, but the second game is the most grueling to click through because you can't skip the over-repeated animations. Also, FeelsBad that I was correcting my typo as you quoted me. lol

but the thing is still don't understand why people feel the need to comment idiocy like ''oh no its futa'' when clearly Tags and Pictures show that it is a futa game ?
Most people just check new releases, see female charactresses and then see tags. I don't think you could quite plead the case that this site is a futa H-game site, and that we are not in the minority; I would further suggest that we be grateful it's posted at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
good game tbh,the artist has evolved.
but the thing is still don't understand why people feel the need to comment idiocy like ''oh no its futa'' when clearly Tags and Pictures show that it is a futa game ?
seriously,its like going to a gay dating website and then putting ''straight male looking for female''. (unless you lads need to get out of the closet than its another subject).
literally ''oh no i willingly got in a thread that has stuff i don't like,how could this be happening to me ?''.
Because their fragile ego can't stand being here fapping without some smartass remark about how they "hate" said content...:sneaky:
Like you said it is probably a closet issue. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i like futa on my bi-female sex slave....i'm not anti-futa in anyway except where it involves the weener approaching my sacred man-bits...or any of my bits..no peepee means NO PEEPEE :D ...carry on :p

• Angry
Reactions: Alucard421

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, got through it. Well, this isn't homophobic at all, don't know why that was even suggested. But its 90% futa-on-male. There is Rape and even a little Snuff in this but the whole game has this non-serious vibe. Have to let go of the story, its pure nonsense.

This is for those who are into: Guy being constantly buttfucked and sucking off futas. There is one dude, the mandatory jerk, beside the mc aand he gets the same treatment but instead of consensual he always gets raped. (mc gets raped once or twice too but he doesn't mind) This is basically the story.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
good game tbh,the artist has evolved.
but the thing is still don't understand why people feel the need to comment
Bro, it is called feedback, thingy which lets to know authors how people think about their works and reflect about it next time.
It is even more needed when people like art style or effort put in the game, but dont like some other crucial parts of it.

May 11, 2018
I dont understand how entering a Futa thread and complaining its Futa constitutes as feedback my dude. Just sounds like ungrateful complaining for the most part.
Stuff like "I don't like x or z or something is broken" is feedback. Entering a thread for a specific fetish then complaining it has a specific fetish contributes absolutely nothing

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I dont understand how entering a Futa thread and complaining its Futa constitutes as feedback my dude.
Go to the forums page, then "Games," then look for this one, open it and see how quick you find the "futa/trans" tag when you know it's even there. Again, for most people, they're just looking at new games and expressing disappointment it's not going to work for them.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes