• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure [v0.15.2] [CherrySock]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
How do i run on mac.. i extract but theres no game to run, only contents folder
Get , don't use the 'build-in un-zip thingy' from your system.

Then use this: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

It works for any Ren'Py, Unity, RPGM game I ever tried it on.

sandbox is planned so don't stress about he loss of act 1 peeps
Yea, I saw that post, but it also said that it would be after you completed the main game?
Still felt bummed out, after all that work, they where just gone..

Sanek 50

Feb 26, 2023
Can anyone tell me what auto-translator can now translate this game, because I do not know English?

Last edited:

Harleyquinnxxxjoker

Jul 24, 2017
how do I do it .
\AppData\LocalLow\CherrySock\Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure\Saves\

Drag desired save(.HOP file) into Save Editor

40 > <Gold>k__BackingField -10 0

Change gold amount

40 > <Gold>k__BackingField -10 999999999

Once changed download save at bottom of page(Save Editor) and replace it in save location

Load edited save and should say desired amount of gold or A lot

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
\AppData\LocalLow\CherrySock\Uncle Vulvius' House of Pleasure\Saves\

Drag desired save(.HOP file) into Save Editor

40 > <Gold>k__BackingField -10 0

Change gold amount

40 > <Gold>k__BackingField -10 999999999

Once changed download save at bottom of page(Save Editor) and replace it in save location

Load edited save and should say desired amount of gold or A lot
I pulled the game I don’t find

kordmo

Nov 19, 2020
I really like this game but with the new version, everytime I try to load or continue, the game freezes. Does anybody esle has this issue ?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I pulled the game I don’t find
Maybe you managed already but just in case:
The save file (one with the ending .hop I guess) is located in your user account directory. The path mentioned is for Windows, Linux and Mac OS have differing ones obviously, but it is always where apps (also games) store individual 'per-user' settings.

If you got the save file, copy and upload it to:
Code:
https://www.saveeditonline.com/
Manipulate what you need to (money, girl stats etc.), download the changed save file again.
Put that save where the original was located, but rename the original file (an ending like .hop-old might suffice) in case you want to go back to it.

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
Maybe you managed already but just in case:
The save file (one with the ending .hop I guess) is located in your user account directory. The path mentioned is for Windows, Linux and Mac OS have differing ones obviously, but it is always where apps (also games) store individual 'per-user' settings.

If you got the save file, copy and upload it to:
Code:
https://www.saveeditonline.com/
Manipulate what you need to (money, girl stats etc.), download the changed save file again.
Put that save where the original was located, but rename the original file (an ending like .hop-old might suffice) in case you want to go back to it.
no I didn’t succeed

• Haha
Reactions: SV3TA7

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Nice to see old bugs still in the game, finishing a single oral training without it getting stuck on an infinite loop with disabled buttons is probably the most difficult thing to do in the game. Does anyone even test this game before releasing updates?

Nobo38

Jul 16, 2018
I really like this game but with the new version, everytime I try to load or continue, the game freezes. Does anybody esle has this issue ?

Demecrous

Jan 6, 2020
I'm also having that problem Saving, loading or just continuing will cause the game to freeze and not do anything else. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Guess i will have to wait for an update:(

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes