Flash Completed UNBREAKER [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure if anyone cares now but if you press ctrl + y should bring up a grid with all the bottom row except the first with a cross in it if you click the box on the bottom row to complete the row it will change the configure from controller to keyboard and mouse also I guess if you want to use controller click on the top left box.

Reactions: hamlim

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
necroing the thread to let you know that this game is on steam ( )
i "think" this may be updated version of the one on this thread and is uncensored

ehren

May 16, 2018
necroing the thread to let you know that this game is on steam ( )
i "think" this may be updated version of the one on this thread and is uncensored
Sorry to necro but to anyone trying to buy the steam version is censored like the dlsite one and more expensive not worth it

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Sorry to necro but to anyone trying to buy the steam version is censored like the dlsite one and more expensive not worth it
seriously? does it even have the updates from the japanese version or is it the EXACT copy of the english dlsite version?
ie- can you spawn the background girls in the gallery? it was one of the things added in the japanese update.

ehren

May 16, 2018
seriously? does it even have the updates from the japanese version or is it the EXACT copy of the english dlsite version?
ie- can you spawn the background girls in the gallery? it was one of the things added in the japanese update.
Exact same copy of the english dlsite, i refund the game yesterday.

Reactions: johntrine

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Excuse the necro, but what exactly is English in this?
Or am I doing something very basic, very wrong? Though I believe the game executable being "アンブレイカー製品版.exe" instead of "Unbreaker.exe" as suggested in the OP, means my question is a legit one... xD
That said, there is probably very little text in the game anyway. lol

Guess if someone has a Steam-cracked version, and want to give, it would be much appreciated, though!

Anyhoo, gonna dig some more around for ankoku stuff. Seeya!

Reactions: Rurura80

joe513

Apr 25, 2018
Check It Out!: Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 2 by Ankoku Marimokan New Release in
View attachment 93020

Overview:
"Unbreaker" is a member of a league of crime-fighting heroes.
When archnemesis Dr. Incentive decimates the entire hero team,
she heads into the evil scientist's base to rescue them.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -
in main menu you can select with z
in combat : Z=jump, X=punch,kick

View attachment 93020 View attachment 93021 View attachment 93022 View attachment 93023
Anyone got an idea how to get past the main menu screen? Not a single key works to "Game Start" :(
check op i said press Z
Yeah, "Z" isnt working for me either.
checked on second pc works fine! you can move with arrows and select with z
Agree, neither Z nor Y nor nothing, even tired Print, ScrollLock and Pause, just to make sure :D
Unzip it and I think it will do.
pretty easy with a controller, stage 6 remember to hold down attack for rapid fire
My biggest gripe with this game is the lack of save points. Infinite continues, so that's good. But you can only see the game over images if you choose not to continue. That's a bummer. I'm here to fap after all, not win. But oh well. Comes with a free full save, so no biggie. :p
Fingers crossed we get more translated ankoku games. Especially any RPGs they have. Kamikaze Ouka was one of the better H-games I've played in a while.
Does the one that comes with the game not work?

Check It Out!: [New Release] Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 2 by Ankoku Marimokan in

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
in main menu you can select with z
in combat : Z=jump, X=punch,kick
Also any direction button + C activates special atack :p
Pretty obvious for beatemups to have them, right? ;)

Last edited:

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone having issues with the save needs to have the one linked in the first page extracted to the section that has the game application

Reactions: Games dark
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes